Queen Asuka Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]Does anyone have a song or a band that they really loved when they are a child, and everytime you hear a song by them you are just blown away with memories of the past? And the songs bring a sentimental warm fuzzy glow to you? I have a few bands like that...And now I'm building up my collection of their CDs...so who's yours?[/color][/size]
DeathKnight Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 [color=crimson]I liked Smash Mouth when I was younger. o_O... All Star, Walking on the Sun, Etc. All those songs rocked for me.. I have their Astro Lounge CD, and I want the first one, I just havent gotten around to buying it yet. ^^'[/color]
Geist Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 I liked Eurythmics when I was younger. I don't know if I would buy them now though.
BlueGender Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 When I was younger I only like the music my parents and older brother listened to but I still listen to some of it now and again these days my favorite was Prince formally known as the artist formally known as prince :) and the Wu Tang Clan.
PiroMunkie Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 [color=indigo]The song "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something. Brings back TONS of memories. :) Although, I don't have many memories. I suffer a memory loss... brainwashed is my theory.[/color]
Volcomstone Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 Motorbreath, by metallica was my very first favorite song, then came bad habit by the offspring.
Guest Matt Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo]The song "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something. Brings back TONS of memories. :) Although, I don't have many memories. I suffer a memory loss... brainwashed is my theory.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]I used to LOVE that song. I got the cassett(OMG!) single somewhere....[/b][/color]
Ryo Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 When I was younger I liked **cough...cough**. A-Teens...and when I got a little older I liked DMX and then I just started to like rap from that day on.
PiroMunkie Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [b][color=red]I used to LOVE that song. I got the cassett(OMG!) single somewhere....[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo] . . . :wow: Of all people that could have adored that song like myself, I least expected you. Hrmmm... lol, well I guess "that's that one thing we've got." *falls over laughing* .... Damn I'm cool.. :rolleyes:[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo] . . . :wow: Of all people that could have adored that song like myself, I least expected you. Hrmmm... lol, well I guess "that's that one thing we've got." *falls over laughing* .... Damn I'm cool.. :rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] lol I like that first part: ". . . :wow:" ... it's just funny... Anyway... Miami Sound Machine.... what wonderful music they made... and even still with Gloria Estefan....
Fall Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 Off-Spring.... just the coolest band that I'd ever heard when I was younger.... ...though those days are over now... :(
The Harlequin Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 Definately Novacaine for the Soul. By the Eels. Anyone remember the Eels? The people who did Susan's House and I Like Birds? I didn't think so...
goddess21 Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 [color=orange]My favorite band was the Culture Club! I used to play them on my recore player over and over again... my mommy probably got really annoyed![/color]
Queen Asuka Posted May 8, 2002 Author Posted May 8, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]Well, my favorites were definately the old school grunge stuff. Like SOUNDGARDEN! And Alice in Chains, and Nirvana, and Smashing Pumpkins, and OTHER STUFF...right now though my favorite band is Godsmack. But yeah...those are like, *sniffles*, my favorite bands...from way back when...teehee.[/color][/size]
phoenixflames Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 I grew up in the 80's, so I have every Metallica casette tape ever made.
Guest Matt Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo] . . . :wow: Of all people that could have adored that song like myself, I least expected you. Hrmmm... lol, well I guess "that's that one thing we've got." *falls over laughing* .... Damn I'm cool.. :rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]This will prolly be the only time we agree that a song is good.[/b][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now