Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Whats Brolly Good Or EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Guest Legend_Brolly
Posted
I have been dying to know if brolly is good or evil? and im not quite shore if anybody knows what o do then plz reply cos to be honest i dont even what race brolly is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:demon:
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Brolly is a Saiya-jin and quite evil at that. Well, I don't know if it's more a case of evil or madness. Brolly was controlled by his father from a young age because he was hard to control. Brolly's main problem is that his power overwhelms him and he doesn't have the mental stability to control them as a hero. In short, he really just wants to destroy everything because of his rage and the power that consumes him.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Were was he at?????Where did he come from???I havent downloaded that movie yet but i will after i finish downloading the manjin buu saga.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, it all started on Earth where Paragus (Brolly's father) comes to Earth seeking Vegeta. In a nutshell, he wants Vegeta to return with him to Planet "New Vegeta." Most of the movie takes place on this planet constructed to fool Vegeta.

Paragus probably didn't count on Gokou showing up though. Because Gokou made Brolly cry as a baby, Brolly loses control and tries to kill everyone.
Posted
Brolly is a legend. Broly is a lengendary SSJ. And if you want the rules of the legendary SSJ.You can ask me but heak with it i'll tell you anyways


[list]
[*] one will appear every centrury
[*] the power of every level will have the same power as the next one ( for exemple when a LSSJ becomes SSJ it has a power of an USSJ )
[*] can't be defeated one on one
[*] the power level when they're born is 1,000 or 10,000
[/list]


theres more but i can't think anymore. But i think thats all of them.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]Brolly is a legend. Broly is a lengendary SSJ. And if you want the rules of the legendary SSJ.You can ask me but heak with it i'll tell you anyways


[list]
[*] one will appear every centrury
[*] the power of every level will have the same power as the next one ( for exemple when a LSSJ becomes SSJ it has a power of an USSJ )
[*] can't be defeated one on one
[*] the power level when they're born is 1,000 or 10,000
[/list]


theres more but i can't think anymore. But i think thats all of them. [/B][/QUOTE]

I dont get it and were did u get this info from G/S/B is therea web site were i can read up on this???

And cwb so was brolli's dad strong??? and who defeated him???
And did vegeta believe him??:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]


And cwb so was brolli's dad strong??? and who defeated him???
And did vegeta believe him??:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah, his dad wasn't that strong. He never fought, but judging on how he used his son to fight his battles for him, I'm assuming he's weak. It's obvious that he isn't even a Super Saiya-jin.

In the end, Brolly killed his father by crushing him in a space pod when he tried to escape the New Planet Vegeta and leave him for dead.

I don't think that Vegeta really believed him. He was mainly interested in fighting the legendary Super Saiya-jin that Paragus spoke of.
Posted
actually i dont really see how much of this stuff matters.
really its just about what number the movie was.
i dont think brolli hit ss3 and i know the z fighters can later on.... so if brolli had come around, oh say, 3 or 4 movies later.
he wouldnt have a chance.
also i think brolli and his dad are in a way not purely evil.
if you were exspelled from your home planet as a kid because the king feared you, you would be upset and looking for revenge too.
but at the same time you should be able to move on and forgive and forget. rather than kill off the few remaining members of your species.
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Ya know, Saiyan's never really struck me as the type to "Forgive and Forget"...especially seeing as how this guy was exiled...I don't think I would...[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=sky blue]I believe so, but Brolly kept himself and his father alive on his energy, but I'm not for certain about that, so don't hold me to it......[/COLOR]
Posted
Yeah he kept them alive using his energy, but thats just what I've heard so it might be diffrent. I think its right though he kept them alive using his energy to support them.
Posted
I don't believe that Broly is evil because Broly became evil only because of the demonic energy he got from Makyo Star.
Guest IQ#1
Posted
Brolly is BAD cause he tries to Destroy his Own race and is trying to destroy earth but Goten&Goku&Gohan were successful stopping Brolly.I do have a Picture of Paragus...Just not on the Internet.
Posted
[color=indigo] The Makyo star was Garlic Jr.'s thing. Brolli is not neccessarily evil, he just doesn't like Gokou. I think it is because Gokou made him cry when they were really young. I'm not sure, I tihnk I've read that somewhere.


Here's is a picture of Paragus, Brolli's father. It's not the best pciture but it's the first one I found so :p[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
that is not what i would expect paragus to look like.

brolly is mad. i think he is not evil because he is mad. he is not good either. he is mad.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i]
[B]that is not what i would expect paragus to look like.[/b][/quote][color=indigo]I could see where you could get that idea. Since Bardock looks just like Gokou and King Vegeta looks almost just like Vegeta (just with brown hair and a a beard thingy). But ya, that's him.[/color][quote][b]brolly is mad. i think he is not evil because he is mad. he is not good either. he is mad.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]. . . So he's a ray of sunshine right? :p[/color]
Posted
I think it's pitiful that you would use him in your username and you don't even know what RACE he is. Let alone WHO he is...:rolleyes:

But anyway...I wouldn't call him evil, but he isn't the nicest girl on the playground either. He's about as sane as a 43-year-old cow with antlers, if you ask me...but if some random kid made me cry while I was trying to sleep...I'd probably be insane too. Wait...I [i]am[/i] insane. :devil:

-Justin
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...