Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well, 2day I actually got up the courage to ask this guy out. So, I asked him and he said "I can't", and I asked why? so he said he couldn't tell me because he thinx it's a stupid reason or sumthin,so asked if it wuz cuz he didn't like me and he said that wasn't why. I'm so confused!!!!!Any1 have an idea?:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=royalblue]He probably has a girlfriend or something...or he's gay. lol

But don't push it -- you may find that he comes around eventually. :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]He probably has a girlfriend or something...or he's gay. lol

But don't push it -- you may find that he comes around eventually. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno, he doesn't have a girlfriend, he said he wasn't going to go out w/ anyone. There have been people spreadin a couple rumors he really is gay, but I don't think so, considerin he flirts w/ me so darn much
Posted
He probably has some problem at that time since he said "He cant" you should probably wait a while and ask him again.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sailor stardust [/i]
[B]

I dunno, he doesn't have a girlfriend, he said he wasn't going to go out w/ anyone. There have been people spreadin a couple rumors he really is gay, but I don't think so, considerin he flirts w/ me so darn much [/B][/QUOTE]

Gay men flirt with women more than anyone...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Gay men flirt with women more than anyone... [/B][/QUOTE]

Really dude. I thought gay people like someone of the same sex.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sacred Warrior [/i]
[B]

Really dude. I thought gay people like someone of the same sex. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Uhh, don't you get it? lol

Flirting doesn't mean you necessarily want to be with the person. If he's flirting with her, that's no indication of what his sexuality is.

And if there are rumors that he's gay and he has no girlfriend...well, there's probably a pretty big chance that it's true. If it's not and if he really does like her, she just needs to give him a little space and see what decision he makes. :)

[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sacred Warrior [/i]
[B]He probably has some problem at that time since he said "He cant" you should probably wait a while and ask him again. [/B][/QUOTE]

dur,,,I dunno, I remember, now that I thinx about it, at the beginning of the year he said he didn't want a g/f. A couple of my friends think it might b cuz his parents won't let him have a g/f, I mean, could be, he said it wuz a "stupid" reason
Posted
Yeah, that's probably the reason, I know how that guy must feel. Having to turn people down because of stupid overprotective parents.

...Shut up, Corey! :p
Posted
well, if a girl asked me out I'd probably say no, even if they were extremely hot. Not because who they are or anything, but I have... personal reasons. He might be the same way, I dunno. But you shouldn't take it as a personal flaw, I'll say that much.
Posted
You know, notes sometimes break the ice for shy guys better than face to face confrontation. You might wanna try that later.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]You know, notes sometimes break the ice for shy guys better than face to face confrontation. You might wanna try that later. [/B][/QUOTE]

that wuz my first plan, but if he really wanted 2 go out w/ me, would that make a difference??
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Well, i looked at ur profile and it said u were born in 1987, so, i'm making this guess around the assumption that he is around the same age as you! :D Maybe his parents won't let him date and/or have a g/f until they can drive. I know some parents like that.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]Well, i looked at ur profile and it said u were born in 1987, so, i'm making this guess around the assumption that he is around the same age as you! :D Maybe his parents won't let him date and/or have a g/f until they can drive. I know some parents like that.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Good point. If he's the same age as you, then he's kinda young for a job, and then would have a problem with the whole paying-for-stuff-while-a-date thing.

Unless he's one of the lucky people who have allowances (the uncoolness of my parents will ne'er stop growing).
Posted
well, this is where people get messed up, "going out" in the life of a middle school kid, doesn't really mean u go anywhere, as a matter a fact, no one ever does when they're "going out"
Guest Zeh
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sailor stardust [/i]
[B]well, this is where people get messed up, "going out" in the life of a middle school kid, doesn't really mean u go anywhere, as a matter a fact, no one ever does when they're "going out" [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]those are sometimes those stupid relationships where people are too afraid to hold hands..... LOL

they just say they're "going out" although they do nothing..... [/COLOR]
Posted
I am the same age as you and I think that someone our age is to young to really get the most out of a relationship. I mean what can you really get out of a relationship at this age? If a girl asked me out I would say no that very reason. And then say mabye in a year or two. And when your this young you have barley met anyone search around for a while until you find the right guy for you. Or if you think that this guy is teh right one go back to him. But you gotta search around first.
Posted
[color=crimson]-.-' my first girlfriend was when I was 11, and she was the same age. She and I hitched rides with my friends to places, where she and I could chill alone. Age means nothing if you love/like someone. Especially if you love someone....[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sailor stardust [/i]
[B]I guess maybe I can make him tell me, [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't do that! I'd just get pissed at you. Let him keep his reasons, even if it really bothers you to be so curious. You'd only be doing yourself a favor.
Posted
But you can't get the fullness of a relationship at such a young age unless you are incredably and I mean incredably mature for your age. And most people arn't that mature. Love at an older age is hard enough to find. But love at age 11? Now that is incredably rare if at all possible. Most people won't find love until there out of high school.
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Was his last break up painful? That's why I won't go out with anyone nowadays...just sick of hurting everyone. Either that or everyone else is right and he's gay.[/color][/size]
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]those are sometimes those stupid relationships where people are too afraid to hold hands..... LOL

they just say they're "going out" although they do nothing..... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Well thats not true all the time, I should know, my grade is filled with sluts, so many of them... ehehehehe, and a few have screwed their boyfriend, I myself, have gone [i] close [/i] to it, but I want to wait, until I'm a bit older... BTW I'm 13/14[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...