OtakuBoards

How many kai's are their?

Guest IQ#1

Guest IQ#1
:) I'm just wanting to know how many kai's are their?
I only know the main 7 kai's:North,East,West,South,Grand,Supreme.
Tell me if you know please.Notice:Today i will post a Contest so if you belive your a Ultimate DBZ fan that knows everything, Let's see if ya get them right.P.S.HI!Everyone.:angel: One rule:No mooning!:butthead: I am a boy , so please be easy on me mods cause i am just a Newbie.Nice chatting to you.

i would say your kinda asking for it with this topic.
i also think you named 6 and not 7.
there are also 4 kais that died fighting buu the first time around, that would mean 10 if you take the six from above.
also, since you have the intent to make a contest out of this, the mods may take it to mean you had no real dilema and you just wanted to post.
either way i think the ? is a decent one and i gave an answer.
good luck.

Guest IQ#1
Hey,Gotenks or Gokents as right now you have did not Understand.I am not Going to make a Contest out of this cause you would already know the answers!So what is the Point of that?Notice:How come you are a Newbie when you have like 150 posts?Well anyway Gokents i am proving you wrong their is :
SOuth Kaioshin,Rou Dai kaioshin,North Kaioshin,Kaiboto?,East Kaioshin,Dai kaioshin, so their is 6!

First: For God's sake, use the F-ing Edit button... it's not there for you to look at....

Second: And I don't like your attitude. Please use spaces between punctuation, didn't you learn that in grammar school?

Third: There will be NO "ultimate quiz whatever" thing, if you do make it, I WILL ban you. No questions asked.

Forth: Gokents was stating the fact you only named 6 Kais and not 7 like you stated in your original post. Then he added what knowledge he knew, no where didhe say that he was prooving you wrong, nor did he get some prissy school girl attitude with you, like you did him.

Fifth: Please do the following before you post again: Learn how to spell. Learn correct grammar. And learn to be NICE to people trying to help you. Stop overreacting like some temper trantrum little 6 year old boy.

Sixth: He's a newbie because that's how our ranking system works... you'll be a newbie when you have 150 posts too... if you somehow manage to get that far.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]First: For God's sake, use the F-ing Edit button... it's not there for you to look at....

Second: And I don't like your attitude. Please use spaces between punctuation, didn't you learn that in grammar school?

Third: There will be NO "ultimate quiz whatever" thing, if you do make it, I WILL ban you. No questions asked.

Forth: Gokents was stating the fact you only named 6 Kais and not 7 like you stated in your original post. Then he added what knowledge he knew, no where didhe say that he was prooving you wrong, nor did he get some prissy school girl attitude with you, like you did him.

Fifth: Please do the following before you post again: Learn how to spell. Learn correct grammar. And learn to be NICE to people trying to help you. Stop overreacting like some temper trantrum little 6 year old boy.

Sixth: He's a newbie because that's how our ranking system works... you'll be a newbie when you have 150 posts too... if you somehow manage to get that far. [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol u tell em TN :toothy: :toothy:

BTW he does not have 150 posts he has 119 so i don't know where u got a 150 from :therock: :therock:

Guest IQ#1
Talking to Transtic Nerve:

I'm not being mean !I wuz just correcting him on their is 7 kai's.
I will do the things you ask but if you get a prissy attitude with me your gonna make it even worse.How old are you anyways?You should be like 17 to be saying that.You became a Moderator by post count huh?Well i have 1093 posts on another board.I have freinds their that have over 3,000!
I am NICE .:flaming: :stupid: :stupid: don't ever make me use these signs.

Guest IQ#1
Hey, I just make mistakes cause sometimes I leave the Capslock on!If I make Grammer Mistakes I correct them.I have an IQ for a 6th rader of 131!Thank you SSjGotenks ok.You're like my only real freind on this Board.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by IQ#1 [/i]
[B]I'm 12. [/B][/QUOTE]

OK, that's awful.

IQ#1, you are either really, really stupid or an 8 year old pretending to be a 12 year old. Unfortunately, I believe it's the former.

Your posts are mostly incoherent and your empty threats are just that.... empty. Stop making such an *** out of yourself and just stop posting here now. You'll only be a burden if you can't miraculously learn to make a post with decent English grammar and spelling within the next few days.

And seeing how it's taken you 12 years to get this far, I don't see that happening.

Guest IQ#1
That is not a Empty threat.If you think it is a Empty threat then ur Dumb.I'm not going to be threating anyone anymore cause it is just stupid.I post &some guy/girl says hey you can't do that!Or whatever it is.

[B]The only Empty threats i made wuz on you!This is not empty.
**** you! [/B][/QUOTE]

OK, now I'm considering a third option: you're much older and just trying to yank everyone's chain here by pretending to be a moron. If so, I congratulate you on such an excellent impersonation, lol.

[B]I have an IQ for a 6th rader of 131![/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]this is supposed to impress someone? man if your gonna brag about an IQ realize that the number doesnt go up as you get older (typically) all the questions on a standard (well, recognized by american colleges) are typically harder as u get older, allowing for an average learning curve. so saying u think that is high for a 6th grader isnt proving much... that would be like me telling you mine in the 5th grade and realizing it is well into double digits over yours... and ill be the first to admin IQ tests mean jack crap, they show what you know, not that u have the common sense to impliment it, one of my friends graduated 2nd in his class but couldnt tie his shoes... he had like 170 something if i remember correctly which is a genious (i think 160 is considered one in the US). and then should i mention einstien?
IQ just shows how good u are at remembering small details for more than tomorrows test. not that you are smart in any way...
so just remember when you brag there is always someone better than you out there...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]so just remember when you brag there is always someone better than you out there...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Indeed. :)[/color]

[color=indigo]Ok this topic is out of hand. I told you to stay on topic once before, and it looks like you didn't listen. IQ#1, I'm not sure if you have been warned/banned or not, but if not, YOu have been warned. You have done nothing but show your IQ=1.

Topic Closed.

[edit]..::notices IQ#1 has been banned::.. Well... hrmm.. oh well..[/color]