Na'dou Posted May 13, 2002 Posted May 13, 2002 (edited) I'm not going to post this under the limerick, because it's a narrative. Be sure to let me know if it's spam or if you like it.:) OLD MAN CREEP There once was an old man Who lived up the street. He was smelly and mean And he had big feet. Then one day he dissapeared. It was on the night of Halloween. Children started missing too, And he was thought to be seen. Soon all the kids were gone, That is except for me. I walked alone on the dreary street Wondering how I would be. I then heard a noise behind me, It sounded low and deep. That's when I saw the old man Oooo, the creep. He invited everyone but me To his party. He laughed in my face and Do you think I like him, hardly. - J--- T---- I hope this one's not too corny. 😄 Edited July 15 by Na'dou
Mist Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 One word posts are SPAM, so I suggest you delete your last post, DA. Shystor, very cute poem. I liked it a lot. He had big feet...hehe. :D
Raiha Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Big feet...*nudge nudge* *wink wink* Hehe, great line man![/COLOR]
Na'dou Posted June 11, 2002 Author Posted June 11, 2002 Thanks, I didn't know it was that good. I'm glad you liked it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now