Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]Ok, I had this thought while I was at school today, If you had a piece of the most fertile earth in the world, what would you plant in it. You only have space for one thing but it can be anything. I have no idea whether or not a thread like this has already been posted but I haven't been a member for that long so...[/B]
[B] I would plant a huge oak tree.[/B]:D
Posted
[B]Uh... Weird topic but what the heck. I would plant an apple tree, so I would get really nice apples... Ahem or something that I would be able to climb and sit in as the sun set, something like that.[/B]
Posted
I would go and trade my cow in, and once I'd been totally screwed at, I plant some MAGIC beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I'd climb up the beanstalk, and annoy my new neighbour in the sky by stealing his golden eggs!!!!!!!!!


Nah, I'd really plant a red oak
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]I would go and trade my cow in, and once I'd been totally screwed at, I plant some MAGIC beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I'd climb up the beanstalk, and annoy my new neighbour in the sky by stealing his golden eggs!!!!!!!!!


Nah, I'd really plant a red oak [/B][/QUOTE]


D.Dark

i find that very amusing:toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ TRUNKS 18 [/i]
[B]


D.Dark

i find that very amusing:toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't need a cheesy grin to know I'm amusing *coughs*. Want some more, 'cos I got a whole bag full of messages like these!

:toothy:
Posted
a tree! the most bautiful tree in the world! and then that beautiful tre would plant its own seeds in the less than perfect soil around it and i'll have more trees! soon i'll have a forest of my own!:D
Posted
[color=seagreen]That is a really cool question! I would probably get someone to kill me, bury me in it and then plant a willow tree over my body so the roots would encirle me and I would be absorbed into the tree and become a willowspirit.... or not, I just thought that would be cool. If it was near a stream, it would be a willow tree because one of the most beautiful places in the world is under the skirt of a willow tree planted next to a stream. All you need, really, are some panpipes... [/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
I remember this realy nice tree we had some where, I don't know if it exisited or not. But I would like that tree, but make it better like with realy nice fruits in it. (GM food!) No one has said what the soils ph level is, just thought I would put that in to annoy some people. I'm going to go and see if that tree realy exisited or not.
Posted
[color=indigo]Hmm... I'd plant a tree in it, but I'm trying to decide what kind of tree...... I think maybe some kind of maple, possibly... I've always liked maple trees... Infact, I'm growing one out in my back yard, in a pot. I transplanted it from the ground when it was about 1-1.5 inches tall, and then kept moving it into bigger and bigger pots (it's been about two years). ...Which reminds me, I need to move it to a bigger pot soon... I think it's about three feet tall now, or somewhere around there.[/color]
Posted
Money Tree. :devil:

Erm..... most probably a pumpkin. Then it would most likely grow to really big if this is the most fertalised piece of soil in the world. I dunno why, but I seem to like eating pumpkins... all the time... :drunk:
Posted
Drugs are bad. They mess you up man.
I would plant a................ Corn Stalk, and make lots of popcorn. Hehe.
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, drugs aren't good... They really [i]will[/i] mess you up... But I think he might have meant for decoration, or something like that. I actually really like how the plants look. ...If it weren't a drug, I'd probably have one growing in a pot in my yard, if I could find one... I especially like the shape of the leaves, they look kind of cool.[/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
Pot dosen't do anything, its only abit worse than smoking - and it makes you feel good.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cloricus [/i]
[B]Pot dosen't do anything, its only abit worse than smoking - and it makes you feel good. [/B][/QUOTE]BUT!!!! It still messes you up... ;) You get hooked on it... ;)

[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Atomic Sock[/i]
[b]
I would plant a................ Corn Stalk, and make lots of popcorn. Hehe.[/b][/quote]
You do realise that popcorn isn't actually made from corn stalks, right?
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]BUT!!!! It still messes you up... ;) You get hooked on it... ;)

[/B][/QUOTE]

Marijuana is NOT physically addictive, its like saying chocolate messes u up.

Id probably plant a house....u said it could be anything......
Posted
[quote]Marijuana is NOT physically addictive, its like saying chocolate messes u up.[/quote]

Actually, it is addictive, it just has lesser withdrawl effects. And chocolate can mess you up. Hell, oxygen messes you up.
Guest cloricus
Posted
I've never noticed it to have that effect on any one before.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B]

Actually, it is addictive, [/B][/QUOTE]

no its not '.....' youve prolly heard the statements its 'mentally' addictive, and technically anything can be, there are NO physical withdraw symptoms. I do not smoke it myself, but i do, unlike others, try not to make ignorant judgements.
you are right however that practically anything can mess u up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...