OtakuBoards

-3.... and still dropping... o.O;;

Fall

We've been having really wierd weather here lately. Right now, it's 2 degrees celcius. And it's about 6:30pm.... last night at 10:00pm, it was -4 degrees celcius....

and to make it worse, it's been storming really strongly, not snowing, but heavy rain. o.O;; and I have to go to school!!!!! :flaming:

Now onto the topic. :)

I went swimming for training (which I shouldn't have) 2 days ago, when it was 3 degrees celcius. And now, I feel like I'm going to die.... stomach ache, head ache, dizzy, and I feel like I'm frozen. It's really wierd.... It's been two days, the doctor can't find anything wrong... mum keeps saying it's just my immagination...

and just a few days ago, I lost a loved one. :bawl:

All I wanted to ask, has anyone EVER been in a situation where they just wanted to die? I mean, seriously.... seriously as in you've done something, or in a situation, where you want to die, or feel like you're going to die?

I do, but I dunno what to do..... I'm all mixed up... :(

You poor thing:( . Cheer up. Life's not always sunshine and roses. As for your aches, you could have just suffered a minor case of hyperthermia (sp?), although if your doctor says your fine, then you could be fine, or he/she could be an idiot. I suggest you get a second opinion.

As for your lost loved one, I'm sorry. Kinda a cruel reminder that we're not immortal.

I'm sure everything will be fine in time

Lots A Luv

[color=red][size=3]There was this one time...wait, the government doesn't let me talk about that...

Seriously though, all the time. Being 17, I keep hearing that these are the "best years of my life". Best years? This is as good as it gets?!

...I'm screwed.[/color][/size]

I know how you feel I'm all mixed up too... theres alot of things I do that aren't good for me and I tred to stop, by promising someone something very important... I sorta broke that promise and so they're gonna drop hints to one of my friends about it.... but seriously if you ever get a chance to do yourself in you'll flip and scare yourself, happend to me and thats when I realized I didn't really want to die.

Oh let me count the times....
When I was in 5th grade, just before graduation, I was so nervous I wanted to die. i probably would have killed mydelf exept for the fact I'm not suicidal. This year too. I'm in 9th. Someone that I've known for a long time moved to Las Vegas. I really liked her and hoped to have a future with her. When she moved I felt horrible. I wanted to die. Seriously. I, for a few months, wrote horrible poetry. I write to cope. I'm over it now but most of my poems were death related. I hope my parents never get into it...

Guest Matt
[color=red][b]Hang in there. You'll get threw this. No one can Squash the Snail. (horrible, horrible attempt at a joke).[/b][/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Wow. . feeling like I would die? . . hmmm. Ok, so my older brother used to be in Boy Scouts - NO LAUGHING - anyways, my dad was big into assisting with setting up campsites, and helping with the administrative aspects of the troop. Well, one time they all went out on a trip, and I asked if I could spend the night. I was not big into camping, but I thought, what the hey! It will be fun =/ Well, that night, it dropped WAY low. . I was in a nylon'ish sleeping bag, and WOW, was I freezing. I could not stop shivering, and it got so bad, I had to go to my dad's van, and start up the heater just so I would get back to a 'normal' body temperature. I think the whole next day, I was just shivering, and all I could think of was taking a long hot, HOT shower, and passing out under 30 blankets.

Now, what am I talking about you as? My dad told me the next day that I was cold as ice, and was somewhat worried about if I would be ok . . thanks for rushing me to a hospital dad *sigh* Anyways, I am very fortunate that I did not suffer from hypothermia or anything while I was out there. I really love the cold now, and I think it was because of that night. . sorta like super powers. . but. . for . . weather conditions. O.o riight. .

BAH, that's my story, so leave me alone! Ok, another quick one. Many times I have taken long road trips, and gone to sleep in rather uncomfortable laying positions. Well, on a few occasions, I have woken up, UNABLE to move. . I mean, I could not move my mouth, my toungue, or anything else for that matter (besides my eyelids, and I was able to breath). It was the most terrifying experience I have ever had *shudders* . . scary! [/SIZE][/COLOR]

well, the doctor now says it's hyperthermia..... took him 3 freakin' days to find out.... :flaming:

hmmm..... for some reason, i've never actually about [i]how[/i] I would kill myself. :drunk: Sure, I thought about killing myself, but never [i]how[/i] to kill myself..... o.O;; Anyways, I doubt I'd really kill myself anyway.... I think it's mostly because I'm really angry.... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]. Many times I have taken long road trips, and gone to sleep in rather uncomfortable laying positions. Well, on a few occasions, I have woken up, UNABLE to move. . I mean, I could not move my mouth, my toungue, or anything else for that matter (besides my eyelids, and I was able to breath). It was the most terrifying experience I have ever had *shudders* . . scary! [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

That happens to my dad sometimes...

Anyway, Snail, I'm sorry, that situation is really bad. and I'm sorry about your loved one. Hope you get better. And get some rest:sleep:

Gah.......... That sucks Josh... But ehhhhhhh...both your doc and your mom are quacks........... I mean, hypothermia....... Stupid fools.......-.-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

But eh............... Yeah, there have been days where I had a knife to my throat, as so to speak... But in any case, if you're ever gonna kill yourself, kill your worst enemies first, and then get killed in a police shoot-out........:D

See, that's how I would go out.......fighting.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]Hang in there. You'll get threw this. No one can Squash the Snail. (horrible, horrible attempt at a joke).[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]i thought he was already squashed......... >.<;;;;; o well yes i have nearly killed myself several times and each time my friend james stopped me and told me how much i mean to other ppl and that if i kill my self someone else might kill thenselves over me so yeah i think u get the point so i'll stop rambling [/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]~GG~[/COLOR]