amibasuki Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]i hate doin dishes [/B][/QUOTE] ditto:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [COLOR=coral]I selected "Other" because [b]nothing[/b] compares to cleaning the fish tank. It's slimy and gross, leaves my fingers all pruny, and the smell....Ugh(RALF)[/COLOR] :cross: :p :cross: :flaming:
Sephiroth Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I hate doing the dishes, my roommate is such a slob, its amazing how many dishes he uses in one day, oh well, today is [I]his[/I] turn I believe....
Guest firemac Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 i have no chores, but I sometimes do the dishes, but I really have no chores
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I hate scubbing the bathtub and the toilet...even though they are not dirty...(I'm a neat freak)....The Clorox and Ajax get in my nose then I get a migraine and then I get mad...end of story....:flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming:
ZF SSA Goten Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 i hate mowing the lawn. it's soooo hot out. it takes 2 hours. but then i demand 40 bucks. :devil: :devil:
Sara Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZF SSA Goten [/i] [B]i hate mowing the lawn. it's soooo hot out. it takes 2 hours. but then i demand 40 bucks. :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE] I don't get paid for doing [I]any[/I] of my chores.... That's why they're called 'chores.' :rolleyes: And lucky me, I get to do the dishes of six people, almost every night.....
Peppermint13 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I have to do TOO many chores!:( :mad: Wash the dishes, do EVERYONE'S laundry, clean the whole stinkin' house and I have a pretty big house!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: And a whole lot more! But I hate laundry the most! I have to fold so many clothes! I don't get paid either or ALLOWANCE..... I never have to clean the yard much or mow the lawn tho.. thats my older brother's department.....:flaming: :mad: Laff :laugh: if u want about my unluckiness! But I am after all the only grl in the household besides my mom..... So my mom and dad say: It a grl's job to clean, and since u r a grl u have to do it. (my mom helps me sometimes but she has to go to work):( :(
Turkey Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 It's official! I'm a freak! Why, you ask? Because I love washing dishes! The only chore I hate is cleaning the bathroom (if you saw my house's bathroom you'd understand).
Defcon5 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Cleaning the bathroom. and when I ask for money or anything for doing chores heres my parents responce. "You get a roof over your head food to eat and clothes on your back" Grrrrrr. :mad: and I have to clean the dishes for a family of 7.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I wash the dishes, that's all. I get paid $10 a week :D
Phantasy Freak Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I hate vacuuming the living room!!Err....evil vaccum...I swear it doesn't like me. :o
RicoTranzrig Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Mowing the lawn is a pain...when you don't get any money at all and you have to clean up the bag and wash away the grass stains from the blades...:flaming:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 i have a feeling this topic has flared up ppl's anger
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now