Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Whoich one do u hate the most  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Whoich one do u hate the most

    • Washes the dishes
      6
    • Vacuum ur living room
      2
    • Clean up your room
      1
    • Mow the lawn (i say thats a good way in making $$$)
      2
    • Other
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=coral]I selected "Other" because [b]nothing[/b] compares to cleaning the fish tank. It's slimy and gross, leaves my fingers all pruny, and the smell....Ugh(RALF)[/COLOR] :cross: :p :cross: :flaming:
Guest firemac
Posted
i have no chores, but I sometimes do the dishes, but I really have no chores
Posted
I hate scubbing the bathtub and the toilet...even though they are not dirty...(I'm a neat freak)....The Clorox and Ajax get in my nose then I get a migraine and then I get mad...end of story....:flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZF SSA Goten [/i]
[B]i hate mowing the lawn. it's soooo hot out. it takes 2 hours. but then i demand 40 bucks. :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't get paid for doing [I]any[/I] of my chores....

That's why they're called 'chores.' :rolleyes:

And lucky me, I get to do the dishes of six people, almost every night.....
Posted
I have to do TOO many chores!:( :mad: Wash the dishes, do EVERYONE'S laundry, clean the whole stinkin' house and I have a pretty big house!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: And a whole lot more! But I hate laundry the most! I have to fold so many clothes! I don't get paid either or ALLOWANCE..... I never have to clean the yard much or mow the lawn tho.. thats my older brother's department.....:flaming: :mad: Laff :laugh: if u want about my unluckiness! But I am after all the only grl in the household besides my mom..... So my mom and dad say: It a grl's job to clean, and since u r a grl u have to do it. (my mom helps me sometimes but she has to go to work):( :(
Posted
It's official! I'm a freak! Why, you ask? Because I love washing dishes! The only chore I hate is cleaning the bathroom (if you saw my house's bathroom you'd understand).
Posted
Cleaning the bathroom. and when I ask for money or anything for doing chores heres my parents responce.


"You get a roof over your head food to eat and clothes on your back"

Grrrrrr. :mad:

and I have to clean the dishes for a family of 7.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...