OtakuBoards

Star Wars Episode III: Demise of the Jedi

Schrat

Mara just laughed and rested her head on his shoulder again.
"How is it you always have something to add on to what I say, turning it into something of your advantage?" She asked, yawning softly.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lalaith: [i]Smiles[/i] Its a talent I guess...

Padme: [i]Comes in[/i] Oh excuse me [i]Smiles slightly[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Blushes slighty[/i] Uh...yes....

Padme: Obi-wan wants to speak with you....and I need to talk to you Mara...

Mara: [i]Nods[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Continues blushing as he walks out[/i]

Padme smiled as she sat down and took Mara's hand.
"Are you both alright, now? " She asked, her eyes shining with hope.
Mara nodded and squealed as she hugged Padme. Padme hugged the younger woman back in happiness, yet there was a glimmer of sadness in her eye.
"I envy you." Padme said quietly.
Mara pulled away and gripped Padme by the shoulders.
"It will be alright, Padme." Mara whispered.
"I know,"Padme replied, wiping away a tear, "I know, but it doesn't stop it from hurting so."

Boba walked over to Padme and Mara, who were talking in whispers to each other.

Boba had his armor on, except for his helmet, which was under his arm. He waited until they were done talking, than began to speak, his voice wavering slightly as he spoke?

Boba: "I'm sorry, but I have to go now. I need to help Lauren. I got a message from her, saying she needed my help, the message was apparently sent from the Imperial prison planet of Despayre. I need to rescue her, and I don?t want you to have to face the Imperials again, so soon after what happened back there. I will go alone. So take care and good luck. I will rejoin you as soon as I can."

Lalaith: "Boba, we can go with you. We can help you save Lauren. We all owe you; I won't let you go by yourself."

A single tear runs down Boba's tan face. He looks at LPadme, then at Mara. Then in a blur of motion he draws his blaster and stuns them both. He mumbles to himself about saving them, and that they can't go into harms way. Then he signals his ship to come and pick him up. Minutes later Boba is aboard the [I]Idiots Array[/I], which is covered in algae from its storage on Kamino. He sets a course for Despayre and goes into hyperspace.

All during his flight through the void of hyperspace he got ready for the impending battle. He cleaned and repaired his Mandalorian battle armor, he welded a laser sight to his sniper rifle and he got his ship ready for a fight. He fire linked the ion cannons and reprogrammed a new evasive pattern for his ship to use when trying to avoid enemy fire.

Boba soon had the [I]Idiots Array[/I] perfectly adjusted for a large battle. He was ready to free Lauren from that stupid prison.

He called up the public data for the prison planet, but found it classified. That was strange, prisons were supposed to be open to visitors. This planet was so secluded it was a natural place of isolation. Another thing was that recently there had been a huge amount of material shipped there. Apparently every Imperial cargo ship the Imperials had been sent there to deliver supplies. Huge quantities of durasteel, a massive hyperdrive, so much computer equipment?.

Something big was going on there something very important to the Empire and Palpitine's "new order". Boba spent the remainder of the trip trying to find out more about the use of the material, but hit a complex series of restricted areas and anti-hacker firewalls along the way. Someone wanted this kept under wraps.

----------Ten days after Boba leaves the others, in orbit around the Imperial Prison planet of Despayre-----

The [I]Idiots Array[/I] comes out of hyperspace in orbit around Despayre. Boba looks out the veiwport, and immediately sees the reason for all the supplies being sent here. There, in orbit around the planet, was the frame for a spherical ship, the size of a small moon. It had Imperial construction ships swarming over it like flies to a dead animal. It was the biggest ship Boba had ever seen. He didn?t have time to think about anything else however because suddenly explosions rocked his ship. He started evasive maneuvers as swarms of strange fighters began to attack his vessel. They were all black and had a spherical cockpit that, on either side, had two large, flat solar panels. (These are TIE fighter for anyone who didn?t understand my description)

The fighters managed to blow out his engines, turn his hyperdrive into a hunk of molten metal, and incinerate weapons in a few minutes of furious combat.

He was dead in space. His life support was failing, and he was in Imperial custody, great. Then his ship lurched as a powerful tractor beam locked onto it and began to drag it towards a large warship.

Minutes later his ship was inside an Imperial docking bay, surrounded by hundreds of clone troopers. They were all holding their blaster rifles in firing positions, and Boba knew they were not set on stun. A loudspeaker blared for him to come out of his ship with his hands up. Seeing no other option he complied. He took off his armor and, wearing his black elastic body glove, walked down the ramp into the docking bay, his hands on his head.

Immediately he was seized by two clones and dragged to the command room where, to his surprise, Count Dooku was waiting.

Dooku: "Boba Fett, here to help your friend are you? I fear you are too late, she is dead."

Boba: *struggles to get out of the clones iron grip* "Let me go! You *beep* you killed her!"

Dooku: "Yes I did, and you are next. But first I have to tell you what you have stumbled upon, so you may now the hopelessness that your friends will face. This story began years ago, three months before the battle of Geonosis?

[I]I went to the planet personally to prepare for the upcoming meeting of the separatists. I was welcomed to the planet by the ruler at the time, a sly male called Poggle the Lesser. He said he had a gift for my master. I immediately assumed it was something trivial, but to keep our business relationship intact I had to accept it. When he showed me the plans for a battle station the size of a small moon that contained a planet destroying superlaser I was shocked.

I barely escaped with the plans when that accursed master Yoda showed up to try and stop me. He was no match for the dark side of the force. Anyway, I gave the plans to my master and he started construction immediately. By my estimates we should be done in twelve standard years. But you wont be able to tell this to your friends, because you are going to be sent to the prison and be forced to work on this battle station, or die![/I]

Boba is lead carried, kicking and struggling, to a shuttle craft. Once there he is flown to the prison and "processed".

First they take his clothes and give him a workers jumpsuit. Then they remove the implant from his leg that allowed him to summon his ship. They put another chip right behind his temple that could be exploded by the guards if he tried to escape.

Then he was sent to work in the planets mines, mining iron for the battle stations construction??

----------
OOC: Sorry if this is too long....

OOC: Too long? There's no such thing as too long; only too short. That's what my English teacher always said.
---------------------------------------------------------
Mara smiled as Padme walked in.
"Hello." she said to the woman as she sat down heavily.
Padme smiled.
"I think they'll be here soon." She said, holding her stomach and beaming.
Mara nodded.
"I wish Boba was here." Siren said, sitting with the women, "Now there's no one to annoy and not get hit."

Mara just laughed.
"You miss him?" She asked curiously, nudging Siren in the ribs.
Siren blushed.
"Of course not," She said, sputtering and blushing, " He's a bounty hunter..."
Padme just laughed.
"So," she said, "The man I care about is..." Padme's smile left her face and her words slacked off.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i]
[B]ooc: WOW! You guys went far, and im very confused. Can u all tell me whats going on before I post? [/B][/QUOTE]

ooc: See whats going on!.... not where is obi-wan and mace. Read alright, now can someone answer me

ooc: Why not, i read them many times, and read the pages before that.. I just think u are moving toooooooooo fast .... Maybe its just me but the plot is losing its....its... idk how to say it but the plot's plot! I mean this Mara and Lalaith loving each other then hating then loving, its getting old!

OOC: Schratn, you have indefinaitly pushed my patience. I think an untimely exit is in order for me. Again, I'm sorry for any hurt feelings, Schratn, but I see it pointless to keep this childish arguement up. It was very fun posting on this rpg, but now it has lost its original flare. Good luck to all those who decides to stay with thr rpg and congratulations on having more patience then I could ever possess...

OOC: You know what...I'm tired of this...I'm heading out too...it was great while it lasted...Sorry to Stormwing I hope they can still fit you in somehow, seeing that Mist and I are no longer gonna post in this topic. Good luck Boba you were a great partner in this RPG!

Oh and all this OOC crap you guys have been doing is complete spam. Yeah one time is udnerstandable, but more than 4 in a row without continuation in the story...tis spam...

Justin,

I agree that we need to reslove these issues, but all of us have moved on, to a Epsoide III RPG started by Padme Amidala, who promised us no spam at all during her RPG.

We all got tired of Schraten9, asking what was going on seven times in a row and not bothering to read his own RPG. It isnt as if we didnt write clearly, it is just that he didnt care enough to keep track of what was going on.

During the life of this RPG I left for a week. When I returned It had gone from three pages to twelve. I read those pages and posted intelligently after that.

I would have continued to post here if Duo and Mist had stayed, but now even Schraten has moved on.

If you want I can PM them and see if they will come back, but it looks like a lost cause to me...

-Boba Fett

Yes, Justin, the try would be in vain. I have nothinng against Schraten, but his lack of effort in his own rpg. I know Schraten is quite capable of better rpg'ing and not all the spam questions he kept posting. In truth, he actually had posted more questions about his own rpg than he had actually played.

Everybody here, including me, had been annoyed for that time, and we left. The story was dying slowly anyway, so yet again, it would be a vain cause.

Schraten, if you read this, my apology stands yet again; I have no intention of angering anyone.