Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[URL=http://www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/q2.htm]What kind of friend are you?[/URL]
[URL=http://www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/q1.htm]What stereotype are you?[/URL]
[URL=http://www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/qz4.htm]What kind of mage are you?[/URL]
[URL=http://www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/q3.htm]What kind of roleplaying stereotype are you?[/URL]
Heres what I got:

Friend:[IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/stab.jpg[/IMG]
Stereotype:[IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/goth.jpg[/IMG]
Mage:[IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/illusion.jpg[/IMG]
RPS:[IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/demi.jpg[/IMG]

I'm really curious to see what you people will get..........
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]lol. here's what i got:

friend: [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/stab.jpg[/img]

Sterotype(I like this one): [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/slut.jpg[/img]

mage: [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/earth.jpg[/img]

RPS: [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/shape.jpg[/img][/b][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Well here's what I got, but I don't have the pictures:

I was the Good Friend.
I was an Outsider. (Although I agree, I disagree with the part about have a disfunctional family. I really just don't fit into any category.
I was an Illusionist.
I was a Demi-God.

And there you have it![/color][/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink][img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/trustyfriend.jpg[/img]

As if this one wasn't going to be obvious.
[img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/geek.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/air.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/anti.jpg[/img]



Oh, that was fun.[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
friend: um...this ones just wrong[IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/comicfriend.jpg[/IMG]
stereotype: This goth guy looks just like me, i really really agree, this is me. [IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/goth.jpg[/IMG]
mage: i guess.......[IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/illusion.jpg[/IMG]
RPS: I think i got this one coz of the spanking thing...o_O [IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/pain.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[color=crimson]Friend: [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/fairfriend.jpg[/img]

StereoType: [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/goth.jpg[/img]

Mage: [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/water.jpg[/img]

RPG StereoType: [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/pain.jpg[/img]

If you know nothing about me... those four pretty much sum me up...
[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Here's what I got.

Friend:
[IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/goodfriend.jpg[/IMG]
This wasn't surprising.

Steryotype:
[IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/christ.jpg[/IMG]
I expected this.

Mage: This didn't work for some reason. :confused:

RPS:
[IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/anti.jpg[/IMG]
Not sure how I got this...[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]Friend:
[img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/stab.jpg[/img]

Stereotype:
[img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/goth.jpg[/img]

Mage: As if we didn't see [i]this[/i] one coming...
[img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/fire.jpg[/img]

Roleplaying Stereotype:
[img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/demi.jpg[/img]

This topic is hell for those with slow modems, lol. :p

[edit] . . . Looking back on all of my little shpiels.. I have a pretty deadly combination.. a backstabbing, demi-god-like, pyromaniac goth... :all:[/color]
Posted
Wow, I always thought I was a bad friend, but it turns out to be the other way around.Lol.:)
Friend: [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/goodfriend.jpg[/img]

Stereotype: [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/jock.jpg[/img]

I love the name of this one.
Mage: [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/spirit.jpg[/img]

RPG StereoType: [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/demi.jpg[/img]
Posted
I don't know what I mage is(DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!) but I took the other tests. and why do all the images turn out as little boxes with Xs?
My stupid AOL internet thingy has those stupid restrctions on them, and I was only able to take the friendship test. >< well, here are my results for that test:

wow. you are a really good friend. People like you are hard to come by, and even ahrder to belive. maybe you have a secret motive or something....
But it seems like you genuinely care about your friends. Go you!

eh. I don't think i'm THAT good good of a friend. I mean, I'm pretty good, but I have, my stupid moments...
Posted
Friend:
I'm touched.:D
[IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/goodfriend.jpg[/IMG]

Stereotype:
Now this is just wrong!
[IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/jock.jpg[/IMG]

Mage:
Yep, that's me alright!
[IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/water.jpg[/IMG]

RPG:
What the hell?
[IMG]http://www.mutedfaith.com/images/demi.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Wheres the "Can I have ten bucks?"?
Anyway, try this. right click on the pic and click properties. highlight the URL and press the Image button, and paste the URL into the window.
Posted
Typical for me...
Friend: [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/good.htm[/img]

Stereotype: [img]http://www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/teen.htm[/img]
Posted
[color=indigo]I got bored... so I made this on my lil' cheapy MS Paint program (see attachment) :p Hehe.. having no life is fun, and for that I also have a poem I saw somewhere.

Life is a waste of time...
Time is a waste of life...
Get Wasted all the time...
Have the time of your life...

:bow:


[edit] It would probably help if I [i]attached[/i] the attachment -_-[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...