Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
w00t! my one-year aniversary has arrived and i just got out of school! im sooo lucky!i can claim two things
1] im the youngest senior
2] ive been here for a year yet i was barely noticed...
thank you all and celebrate wit meh! hehe
*goes off to eat, drink, be merry, and mingle*
Posted
[color=green]Congratulations Jamvis, I remember you from the older versions of the boards, I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by...[/color]
Guest Dark Anime Guy
Posted
Jamvis
Junior Member

Registered: Aug 2001



Uggghhh it's august?
Posted
Hehe, mine passed recently too. Yep, May 18th. Congratulations Jam, we're a couple of Otaku fogies. Although, I don't think I'm widely known either, lol. :p

Oh yeah, and Dark Anime guy, the boards have been around before August. After the upgrade to version 3.0, we all had to re-register.
Posted
Jeez I was here at the middle to early stages of Version 2 how many years is that?! Wow...I feel old....I'm an Otakogie!!


Well I was here in version one under a different name but I only posted like 3-4 times so I didn't count that :D
Posted
Hey Congrats, I thought you were here for much longer than a year.
Anyway, when did this place have the dynamic name thingy hack???
I was there a little before that.
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] Well Jamvis, Congratulations... I didn't know you were here at Otaku for that long. I have been here since September 2001 v3. So uhh, I'm not near a one year celebration...[i]yet[/i][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Anime Guy [/i]
[B]Jamvis
Junior Member

Registered: Aug 2001



Uggghhh it's august? [/B][/QUOTE]

No, that's just his sign-up date for the v3 version of the boards, after the v2 tragedy when we upgraded to vB boards. So, he obviously was around in v2.

Anyway, congrats Jamvis. My Otaku Anniversary was around the start of April... *sigh* The years go by so fast...
Posted
Yeah I was here during MOST of the wars... the only one i missed was the recca war... i was there during the big poppa hum war and the whole seel thing... seel was like the otakus taliban... lol.. ill be here as long as otaku is.... or as long as i have an isp... which ever happens first

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...