MysticGohan Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 [size=1][color=royalblue]I would have to say, this is just hilarious. Triumph is probably the best part of Conan. Well, here goes the clip for you all to see... and please, no flaming.. it's all for fun, but it's soo damn true. Here goes the clip... [url]http://www.alltel.net/~revdear/Conan-Triumph-at-Star-Wars.wmv[/url] Enjoy. - MG[/size][/color]
Sui Generis Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 That was freaking great! God I loved that!! Heh....What was Han Solo forzen in? (crowd answere correctly) No No NO The correct answere was Who gives a ****! LMAO!! GReAT!! TOO GOOD!
Mist Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 "...the ceremonial banging of the plastic toys." "Are yo a Korean guy under there?" Oh my gosh, that was great!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it! That was soooooooooooo funny! Oh, gosh I laughed so hard, I started crying! Great one!!!
Guest Voodookanaka Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 heh, that first guy who thought he was a jedi looked just like comic book guy from simpsons. pretty cool vid that, i liked.
Guest Morph Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 [size=1] I went to that site... I laughed my buttocks off. Thats very funny, its really great[/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 I saw that the time it aired on Conan... omg that was THE FUNNIEST thing ever... And I actually know someone who was actually there.... they said it was much funnier... My favorite part though was when he asked the guy dressed as Vader "which button calls your parents to come pick you up"...
Boba Fett Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 That was so funny......... I cant describe it. The vulcans appearance at the end was very funny. I think I will download the whole thing and send it to some of my friends............
Kinetic Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [color=royalblue] OMG that was hillarious. My dad thought it was funny. I like whatever he said at the end. [/color]
9mm Avenger Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 "and now for the cerimonial bangind of plastic toys!" That was the funniest thing I've ever seen! The best part was when Triumph asked that women when her son was born, and she said 6 weeks, and whatever and Triumph said:"So that's the last time he'll ever see female genetalia!" That was some funny s**t!
Sui Generis Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 "Its premiere here for Attack of the clones, but outside is the real show. Return of the Nerds." Thats great!! "Alright you're dressed as a huge....nerd" Oh man I love it! "Un-believable in all these nerds I found an actually girl!!" "Oh...look at you....Arn't you a bueaty.....Which parent made you do this?" "Look at this! Look at this! Its a nerd from another demension!" "Burger King the place where all Dragon Masters eat!"
Corey Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 wtf? When I go there all I get is 17.2 MB of code. Is it for windows programs?
Transtic Nerve Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]wtf? When I go there all I get is 17.2 MB of code. Is it for windows programs? [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, however, one would normally right click and download the file....
NorykoAngelcry Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]LOL, I only got to watch the first few minutes of that when it aired on Conan, but missed the rest when I had to go meet up with some friends. Thanks for finding that on the web MysticGohan, glad I finally got to watch the rest ^_^ As for the 'nerds' . . well, count me among them. I dressed as a jedi for the opening night in Franklin, TN. I had a blast, and got to entertain about 300+ people(midnight showing - not dressed as a jedi =( how sad) that were there to watch the movie. I had a total blast, and will do it again when Episode 3 comes out. Nerd, sure. . fun lover, you are absolutely right. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
amiboshi Posted May 30, 2002 Posted May 30, 2002 OMG! That was so funny! I laughed so hard! It's so true, but in a good way! Lol! That was hilarious!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now