OtakuBoards

My Darlings, Come in here and help me!!!!!

Lady Saiya-jin

Which Dress will turn Heads?????  

1. 1. Which Dress will turn Heads?????

• Number 1
    • Number 2

I have to go to a Mega Party in two weeks. My boss hosts this party every year and this is my first year going...from what I have heard is like a creme of the creme animator event....anyways I'M STUCK!!!!!AHHHHHH...between 2 dresses.....help me pick one....I love you guys....Gracias, Arigato, and Thanxsssss:love:

Here's 1

[IMG]http://www.dresses.com/pictures/951.jpg[/IMG]

Here's 2

[IMG]http://www.dresses.com/pictures/924.jpg[/IMG]

I have a Tattoo of a dragon on my arm, will that look appropriate...anyways I don't care...me loves my blood dragon...yeah!!!!

Hmm, I have not voted yet but they both look good. If its not really a formal party I would not pay much attention to the Dragon, if its formal I would cover it up. However in the animation business that may not be as much a problem as if it would be to one of those fancy celeb parties. That will just be something you have to decide.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal]I don't know how it looks on u, maybe u can post a pic of u in one of the dresses?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Yah, i'd like to see that b4 I judge...but without looking at u I think the second one looks hotter...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] I personaly like #1 better.......It looks good.....I don't know how it looks on u, maybe u can post a pic of u in one of the dresses?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I have to order the dress...I'm a size 8....I'm stuck that's the thing...

It depends on your style.. both show it's elegence and classyness! But if I were you, I would go with number 2. Both are actually nice , but go for No. 2!! I bet you'll real elegant! Eh, on Sept 9 I am going to a formal meeting. It's going to be fun!! Me going to go ALL out on my ****.. maybe you people can help me too!!!! :P Heh, it's going to be great!