Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I have to go to a Mega Party in two weeks. My boss hosts this party every year and this is my first year going...from what I have heard is like a creme of the creme animator event....anyways I'M STUCK!!!!!AHHHHHH...between 2 dresses.....help me pick one....I love you guys....Gracias, Arigato, and Thanxsssss:love: Here's 1 [IMG]http://www.dresses.com/pictures/951.jpg[/IMG] Here's 2 [IMG]http://www.dresses.com/pictures/924.jpg[/IMG] I have a Tattoo of a dragon on my arm, will that look appropriate...anyways I don't care...me loves my blood dragon...yeah!!!!
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 By the way this question is open to everyone....:babble:
Zaku II Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Hmm, I have not voted yet but they both look good. If its not really a formal party I would not pay much attention to the Dragon, if its formal I would cover it up. However in the animation business that may not be as much a problem as if it would be to one of those fancy celeb parties. That will just be something you have to decide.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 You're right, someone might come in with blue hair...LOL....I heard 3 years ago Keanu Reeves showed up......I'll die..LOL..but anyways.........pick one.....hehehehehe...God guys have it easy......wear a tux your done....:rolleyes:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Me gusto numero dos!! {2 years of spanish?!?:eek:} For all of the fellow non-spanish speakers, I said I liked dress #2.... heh heh[/COLOR] :D
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]Me gusto numero dos!! {2 years of spanish?!?:eek:} For all of the fellow non-spanish speakers, I said I liked dress #2.... heh heh[/COLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE] You go girl, with your spanish speaking self..hehehe:)
Roxy89 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [color=indigo] I like number 2!!!!!!Go with number 2!!![/color] ~:devil:~
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 Remeber too, that both dresses also come in many colors...since it's a summer thing.....should I stick to so dark a color???
XxmagentaxX Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I LOVE the first dress.. it's so gorgous... :D you would totally turn heads in that one...
Guest Akito Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I'm sure if u wore either dress, u would look stunning.
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Am i too late or have you not been yet, hope not because I say DRESS 2, One problem though it's a tie at the moment, both dresses have five votes!:( SORRY! GOOD LUCK! HAVE FUN!!!
Sailor Meike Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I voted for number 2. It's really the best i think. :D
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I think the second one would look better on you, it would look even better because of your dragon tattoo....
Matt.D Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [color=teal] I personaly like #1 better.......It looks good.....I don't know how it looks on u, maybe u can post a pic of u in one of the dresses?[/color]
Chris.C Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=teal]I don't know how it looks on u, maybe u can post a pic of u in one of the dresses?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Yah, i'd like to see that b4 I judge...but without looking at u I think the second one looks hotter...
Little Gohan Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 hm looks like I tied up the scores I feel so special heh 1 is *purrs* nice
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]I'm sure if u wore either dress, u would look stunning. [/B][/QUOTE] That's really sweet, Thank you !!!!:blush:
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=teal] I personaly like #1 better.......It looks good.....I don't know how it looks on u, maybe u can post a pic of u in one of the dresses?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I have to order the dress...I'm a size 8....I'm stuck that's the thing...
MysticGohan Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 It depends on your style.. both show it's elegence and classyness! But if I were you, I would go with number 2. Both are actually nice , but go for No. 2!! I bet you'll real elegant! Eh, on Sept 9 I am going to a formal meeting. It's going to be fun!! Me going to go ALL out on my ****.. maybe you people can help me too!!!! :P Heh, it's going to be great!
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 I ordered Both you guys...LOL...but for the event I'm going with the vote..k...a tribute to you guys..Thanks......#1:love:
Guest Akito Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 i still say u would look great in either dresses!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now