Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which Dress will turn Heads?????  

  1. 1. Which Dress will turn Heads?????

    • Number 1
      10
    • Number 2
      8


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have to go to a Mega Party in two weeks. My boss hosts this party every year and this is my first year going...from what I have heard is like a creme of the creme animator event....anyways I'M STUCK!!!!!AHHHHHH...between 2 dresses.....help me pick one....I love you guys....Gracias, Arigato, and Thanxsssss:love:

Here's 1

[IMG]http://www.dresses.com/pictures/951.jpg[/IMG]


Here's 2

[IMG]http://www.dresses.com/pictures/924.jpg[/IMG]

I have a Tattoo of a dragon on my arm, will that look appropriate...anyways I don't care...me loves my blood dragon...yeah!!!!
Posted
Hmm, I have not voted yet but they both look good. If its not really a formal party I would not pay much attention to the Dragon, if its formal I would cover it up. However in the animation business that may not be as much a problem as if it would be to one of those fancy celeb parties. That will just be something you have to decide.
Posted
You're right, someone might come in with blue hair...LOL....I heard 3 years ago Keanu Reeves showed up......I'll die..LOL..but anyways.........pick one.....hehehehehe...God guys have it easy......wear a tux your done....:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Me gusto numero dos!! {2 years of spanish?!?:eek:} For all of the fellow non-spanish speakers, I said I liked dress #2.... heh heh[/COLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE]

You go girl, with your spanish speaking self..hehehe:)
Posted
I'm sure if u wore either dress, u would look stunning.
Posted
Am i too late or have you not been yet, hope not because I say DRESS 2, One problem though it's a tie at the moment, both dresses have five votes!:( SORRY! GOOD LUCK! HAVE FUN!!!
Posted
[color=teal] I personaly like #1 better.......It looks good.....I don't know how it looks on u, maybe u can post a pic of u in one of the dresses?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal]I don't know how it looks on u, maybe u can post a pic of u in one of the dresses?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Yah, i'd like to see that b4 I judge...but without looking at u I think the second one looks hotter...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] I personaly like #1 better.......It looks good.....I don't know how it looks on u, maybe u can post a pic of u in one of the dresses?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


I have to order the dress...I'm a size 8....I'm stuck that's the thing...
Posted
It depends on your style.. both show it's elegence and classyness! But if I were you, I would go with number 2. Both are actually nice , but go for No. 2!! I bet you'll real elegant! Eh, on Sept 9 I am going to a formal meeting. It's going to be fun!! Me going to go ALL out on my ****.. maybe you people can help me too!!!! :P Heh, it's going to be great!
Posted
i still say u would look great in either dresses!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...