Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Episode 2 DVD/Video...when's it going to be out???


Recommended Posts

Guest Padme Amidala
Posted
Does anyone know when Episode 2 (Star Wars) is coming out on DVD or video? I heard that Mr. Lucas plans on releasing it sometime past November....too long for my taste...
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Ya, it's still in theaters, so like TN said, go pay ur 4.50 and see it again. It takes a (good) movie around 2-3 months after it is out of theaters to be released for home sale. But crappy movies, they release them sooner hoping to make as much money as they can.[/b][/color]
Guest Padme Amidala
Posted
Well, I know George wants to make his $ and he's going to keep the movie out as long as possible, but it is a simple question. I'm not griping about the theatre...I'm going to go see it today anyway...but the DVD is what I'm looking foward to.
Posted
[color=deeppink]Don't count on it being out for a while. Episode I was released in theaters in May 1999. The DVD didn't come out until January 2002 (or was it December of 2001?)

You still have a while :)[/color]
Posted
it just came out and its still in theaters.i mean epp. 3 will come out in '05. we have a long way to go. but of course i have friends who downloaded half of it before it came out and the other half after.always rely on the computer.
Guest Padme Amidala
Posted
I don't trust all those bootlegs and downloads from your computer. My friend tried to download some SW stuff the other day from this no name website, and now he has a virus in his computer!
Posted
Bootlegs take up way~ too much space. I let my cousin waste his space.. he has like 40 movies downloaded!! but, all r pretty good.
well,... I wanna see it in theaters REAL bad, but, it costs 9.50 here, just as well.... old theater, HUGE screen...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...