Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

This might sound cold, but, get over it. Ppl die everyday, and do u ppl ever whine about that? No. [/B][/QUOTE]

Whenever I hear that another life has been lost, whether it's my land of Israel being bombed or a school shooting I become sad but it's just all life and I agree with you. Only post i've seen about a person dying is this one about a singer. Nothing about all the Israeli children being killed or seeing there parents die in front of them. Not to sound selfish but famous people aren't the only ones that deserve respect.

may she rest in peace
Guest firemac
Posted
Man, according to MTV, she was finishing her video, sniff sniff, and she appeared in MAtirx 2 and 3, this really sucks, she was cool, so very cool, sniff, sniff, and god **** it she was only 22! She was also supposed to appear on MTV 2001 music awards. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
i wanted to create a topic like this! but oh well... Aaliyahs one of my fav singers, i liked We need a Resolution, Are you that somebody, which flew up the charts. CANT BELIEVE SHES DEAD!:( :confused: im freakin :flaming: at all those ppl who dont take it seriously... im super :mad: at ppl who cant accept the fact that many fans love her talent... man... its like the BEATLES! :mad:
:cross: :flaming: stupid plane pilots... DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArcticLynx [/i]
[B]i wanted to create a topic like this! but oh well... Aaliyahs one of my fav singers, i liked We need a Resolution, Are you that somebody, which flew up the charts. CANT BELIEVE SHES DEAD!:( :confused: im freakin :flaming: at all those ppl who dont take it seriously... im super :mad: at ppl who cant accept the fact that many fans love her talent... man... its like the BEATLES! :mad:
:cross: :flaming: stupid plane pilots... DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE... [/B][/QUOTE]

alright just calm down, breath *does a breathing motion*
Posted
[COLOR=coral]Wow...... I heard about her death last night, at about 2:30am, on MTV......the news about it scrolled across the screen, and I'm like "Is this some sort of cruel joke?!?" When I realized it was for real, a creepy feeling just came over me; it felt like someone I knew had just died. Weird, I guess it's becuase Miami is like 30 minutes from my house.....and her death just hit home with me....But I'm fine now. She was really talented and I loved her music. RIP[/COLOR] :( :( :angel:
Posted
Didn't she co-star with Will Smith back in the late 80's to early 90's?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Didn't she co-star with Will Smith back in the late 80's to early 90's? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Do you meen on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"? I think so, actually....[/COLOR]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Wow...... I heard about her death last night, at about 2:30am, on MTV......the news about it scrolled across the screen, and I'm like "Is this some sort of cruel joke?!?" When I realized it was for real, a creepy feeling just came over me; it felt like someone I knew had just died. Weird, I guess it's becuase Miami is like 30 minutes from my house.....and her death just hit home with me....But I'm fine now. She was really talented and I loved her music. RIP[/COLOR] :( :( :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]
I know how you feel, that how I felt, but for some odd reason, I felt scared also, I dunno why, and I already knew it wasn't a joke, oh and she didn't appear in Fench prince of Bel Air, but she did co-star in Romeo Must Die, Sniff Sniff, I'm going to go cry now:( :( , AALIYAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
I know how you feel, that how I felt, but for some odd reason, I felt scared also, I dunno why, and I already knew it wasn't a joke, oh and she didn't appear in Fench prince of Bel Air, but she did co-star in Romeo Must Die, Sniff Sniff, I'm going to go cry now:( :( , AALIYAH!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]At least we'll get to see her once more when her music video for "Rock the Boat", and Matrix 2 come out...[/COLOR] :( :angel:
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]At least we'll get to see her once more when her music video for "Rock the Boat", and Matrix 2 come out...[/COLOR] :( :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]
I know, I wodner what they wiill do to fill up aaliyah's preformance time on the 2001 mtv music video awards
Posted
Life is Death, Death is Life, once u take a step into Life, u are one step closer to Death. After all, all u can be assured of is Death one day... But then again, Death will come too early for many ppl, and too late for others. Death has struck to early for her, and for those poor lil kids in Iserial...
Posted
There is no way to escape Death, cept to beat Death at a game, of course, no one has ever beaten him before! But I will!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b] When u say Aaliyah, u mean the girl from Romeo Must Die, right? Yes? Nooo! Now RMD2'll never come out! Nooo![/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

First, yes, it is her, second, I don't think they would ever come out with RMD2
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

First, yes, it is her, second, I don't think they would ever come out with RMD2 [/B][/QUOTE]

[b] It would of never come out? Don't talk dirty! Go and wash your mouth out with soap! Seriously, I think it might've been made, seen as the 1st one was such a hit. Hollywood strives on squeezing blood from dry-cows...take the Pkemon Movies for example. (No offense no Pokelovers) [/b]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b] When u say Aaliyah, u mean the girl from Romeo Must Die, right? Yes? Nooo! Now RMD2'll never come out! Nooo![/b] [/B][/QUOTE]
yes man, and RMD was more like a one movie thing anyways, I doubt a sequel even if she was still alive, anways, she can always be replaced, and she's in the upcoming MAtrix 2
Posted
I just heard about her death like 2 hours ago......I can't believe it, she was just getting her career going and then it's over.....she will be missed:(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...