Guest Padme Amidala Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 I would like to make up another version of Star Wars Episode 2 with your help. You may pick any character you want except for Padme. I already picked her!!! But have fun and make it good! I'll start it tonight or tommorow at the latest. If anyone has seen the movie, than try to make it as close to the movie as possible if you want because I've always liked to stick with the original story.
Guest Padme Amidala Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 Ok....there aren't many other people signing up...I'll wait a couple more days.
Guest Padme Amidala Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 If no one else signs up, you guys can pick as many characters as you want. Just give me a few more days at the most, then I'll start it.
Guest Padme Amidala Posted June 3, 2002 Posted June 3, 2002 Do you guys think we should start it now? Some of the main characters have been chosen, but more people would be better. Should I wait a little more because we need people to be Count Dooku or whoever else is in the plot of the story. I guess I should wait a day or 2 more.
Break Posted June 3, 2002 Posted June 3, 2002 [SIZE=1]o_O; What the hell is this..?! I think you need to put a [i]bit[/i] more effort into making a more original RPG...[/SIZE]
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted June 3, 2002 Posted June 3, 2002 I agree with SG.....I think it would be better to make an RPG that you made up, Padme.....this is just copying....I would like to do this story, but you need to made up your own.
Guest Padme Amidala Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 So, basically, the Mod said that we can't do this because it not "original" enough. Figures....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now