Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Why do I get the feeling you're a ditz in male form, DW? J/K

Also, Herman, how did you manage a three-inch deep cut in your head?
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lego_sama
Posted
i have had my index finger hang only by a couple of nerves and some skin:nervous:
Posted
-___- Don't scare me like that, DW...

What do you mean, Lego, your index finger only was held by a few nerves and skin? Where was your bone?
Posted
::Starts shaking violently:: Plates?! What plates!? I don't like the sound of plates? ::Sticks bottem lip out:: I won't get 'em, Mommy, I won't get 'em!
Posted
[color=indigo]This friend of my broke something in her foot at the arc, I think it might have been a tendon, but she had to get a screw in her foot for some reason or another. Meheh, just imagine the pain she went through when I put a magnet to her foot :p It was funny, even she thought so after she got over it, lol.[/color]
Posted
I've sprained my finger twice, had somethin' wrong with the bottom of my heal, skinned my knees/elbows a gazillion times, you know. The normal stuff. Nothing serious, though I usually get hit in the face or head with a softball alot.

P.S. Why do they call a softball a softball? There's [u]nothing[/u] soft about it! :blackeye:
Posted
I think they call it a softball becasue it's softer than a baseball...I don't know; I hate both sports they're used in...
Posted
I still say it's not soft......here's another few:

1.) my mom was out of town for a while a few years ago, and my older sister Anna took something of mine. (can't remember what it was) Anyway, she took whatever it was and locked herself in her room just to get me angry. I was pounding on the door and pulling on the door knob to try to open it. (I was dumb. I was about 9 or 10) Well, on the other side of the door, Anna was pulling it so I couldn't open it. Suddenly, she lets go, the door comes flying at me, I get hit in the head, knocked over, and hit the back of my head on a door hindge. I still have the scar. Let's see. With all these other scars I have, there's gotta be more to tell.......

2.) I fell out of a tree and scraped myself up pretty good.

3.) I tripped in a skirt and scraped up my elbow and chin. (that's why I hate wearing dresses and skirts. >.<)

there's many more, but I have to go for a while. Later.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...