Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I wrote this during french class and I'm on my lunch now...so I don't have time to make an attachment...hope that's ok...


Once Again

Once again,I feel like I'm struck across the face,
Its times like these I most hate the human race.
I always feel like I'm not good for anyone.
I'm forever looking at the moon,but never at the sun.

Once again, I fall down really hard,
Disapointment is life's only card.
What can I do? Who am I and where?
I'm lost and broken, but no one really cares.

Once again, I think I'm lost for good.
I try to untangle myself, I did the best I could.
I've trie, I keep trying, but for how long?
I stay there and wait, while trying to stand strong.

Once again, people see only a mask,
The cold hard me, my shell, my cask.
No one understands that I'm different at the core,
Lying there in pait I wait...still and sore...
Posted
yeah...the rhyming sucks...but I'm not so good at poetry yet...I'll add more...I never seem to pay attention in French class...
Posted
Thanks Bry...^^I really got to start paying attention in french though...exams are coming up...SOMEBODY pity me...PLEASE....life's not fair...

*grins*

ok..I'm exagerating..I got it pretty good...but that don't mean I'm looking forward to exams...
Posted
You sound like me in Spanish. I just write the whole time, and never pay attention yet I ace the tests..hehe...oh wait thats a used to. Cuz I'm outta school and you arn't!!! :p

Well anyawyz you are a great writer keep it up!


P.S. Get on MSN
Posted
I meant that it is unique. You tell the truth of life how it is, and you tell it profoundly. I like that kinda stuff; you were very staright-forward. I like it a lot! ^.~
Posted
Nice to meet you and join the club...^^but I guess I got it better than most...what's so bad about your life anyway? Just Curious
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]LOL, so sorry, I wasn't insulting your ablilties to rhyme. I was actually telling you: "good job." I suppose you have to read betgween the lines.[/COLOR]
Posted
no problem...no offense taken...I already know its a crappy poem...I should have been paying attention in french class...^_^;;;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...