Jamvis Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 Who loves those cute little hamsters? i know i do! in fact i made a banner of it, which will be displayed in my siggy in a while. So, who is the cutest Ham-Ham? i think Bijou is.
amiboshi Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 Um...isn't there already a topic about this? It kind of died off, too, after everyone expressed they loved the cute little hampsters. That was the end of the Hamtaro thread.....
Queen Asuka Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I watched one episode, saw the cute little hamsters, thought they were adorable, and the storyline really sucked. End of discussion...that's all you can say really...but the one with BOWS is really CUTE! :) By the way, that's a cute little banner you have there. Very well done, even though it's too white...[/color][/size]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 Actually the end of the previous Hamtaro thread was do to the "virus" us mods call spam, and getting off the topic! Personally they look cute but I just don't have a feel for this anime, even in its original japanese format!;) So its alright to discuss it if you stay on track!
Jamvis Posted June 8, 2002 Author Posted June 8, 2002 one thats "DUE to the virus" and two dont worry ill keep it on topic... [url]www.hamtaro.com[/url]
Mohawk Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 I kinda wish, there was a flash game where you get to kill the little hamsters. I bet newgrounds will make one. The theme song isn't bad though. Heh...........
eleanor Posted June 8, 2002 Posted June 8, 2002 Um, my sister and I think the hamsters look scary, Well, I know I think they look scay. I mean, just look at them for a long time! And I think the storyline is stupid too.
Juu Posted June 9, 2002 Posted June 9, 2002 I hate those ugly hamsters! Those hamsters are the kind of thing that just stare at u and look at u wit binoculars. *shivers* and the storyline.... *falls off chair* and why did it have to be hamsters???
Kinetic Posted June 9, 2002 Posted June 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mohawk [/i] [B]I kinda wish, there was a flash game where you get to kill the little hamsters. I bet newgrounds will make one. The theme song isn't bad though. Heh........... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue] Hahaha! That's hillarious, I don't like the show, but I don't think I would go that far. It's got good animation, but you couldn't force me to sit down through it. [/color]
amibasuki Posted June 9, 2002 Posted June 9, 2002 I don't see how the hamsters could be ugly....or scary:therock:....they're cute! maybe [i]too[/i] cute though, lol. I love the way Hamtaro sounds, he's got the cutest voice ^_^. but yeah, I would only watch the show cuz it's so friggin' cute, not really cuz it's a good show to watch.
Angelus_Necare Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 it's really best to watch that show in mute, because, as you have all mentioned, the story line really sucks. I don't mind the hampsters though and as far as animation goes it's pretty decent. And now I am proud to sport my "hampster bomb" gif on my website....(hehehe exploding hampsters are cool!!!)
Jamvis Posted June 10, 2002 Author Posted June 10, 2002 LOL i read a review for it and it stated the older ones would reject it and its true but me like bijou and you people are wrong abou tthe storyline, IT DOESNT HAVE ONE! it shows them out of order so there... but its kinda cute... (im wondering how my banner has been downloaded 62 times when its right in mah siggy)
amibasuki Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]...and you people are wrong abou tthe storyline, IT DOESNT HAVE ONE! [/B][/QUOTE] oh, very nice, very nice :p. just gives me less of a reason to watch it now! nah, Hamtaro's still cute, but that's all it's got goin' for it. but to each his/her own I guess.
ZeroBlade Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 *finally catches glimpes of show* AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES! Ok......two things I say about this show: its cute (I'm ok with that......somewhat), story sucks.....or rather there is no story. I guess this show was aired so CN can attract a younger auidence so I just brush this show off as the anime verison of Blue's Clues and such.
Jamvis Posted June 10, 2002 Author Posted June 10, 2002 Good point Zero... it is kiddish but still.... you gota give the theme and ending song its props... its cool hehee
Nekkyo Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 BUWAHAHAHAHAH what did i tell you james? i told you that hamtaro is scary, i actually made the mistake of watching it today. its scary! i have to admit.. they're cute. especialy the one with the book with him all the time. and maybe the one with the hats. but other than that.. its kinda.. scary! so uh.. i told ya so james :devil:
spike speigel Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 I absoulutly Hate that show!!!!!!:flaming: I demand the creators give me back the half hour they stole upon my viewing of the show...........well I went a little overboard , but I still hate the show.
Nerdo Posted June 28, 2002 Posted June 28, 2002 Nerdo Says: Don't rag on Hamtaro, Cappy is awesome. Now, when I wash my hair I say "gush, gush, gush" just like Hamtaro. Cappy rules!
Guest tragicmagic Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I hate it. Y'know, most animes feature some hardcore action, or deep meaning, or both. But Hamtaro does none of the above. It's meaning is pointless - nothing goes past the obvious. I nominate that CN take off Hamtaro, and replace it back with either a new anime, Ronin Warriors, or back to the awesome Reboot.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 Lets try not to use the word hate too much seems like everyone is in fact flamming Hamtaro! In my opinion its not exactly my favorite anime in the whole world but there are much worse ones out there! ;)
Manic Webb Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 I think the electronic voice in the theme song is sending subliminal messages to our brains. The show is annoying, but I can't get the theme song out of my head! :eek:
Acid Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 I agree with Rick on this. Hamtaro is far from the worste anime ever. I actually watch it both times everyday, I even dance with the hamster during the closing theme, so there! *sticks out toung*
Mist Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 [color=red][size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinBuu [/i] [B] I actually watch it both times everyday, I even dance with the hamster during the closing theme, so there! *sticks out toung* [/B][/QUOTE] The worst anime would be Pokemon or Sailor Moon. *dodges tomatoes* Anyway, you dance with the closing theme? Oh dear god, help us! *Ahem* As I was saying, I like the show, and the on with the bows (She's French, isn't she?) is my favorite. Gotta love the accent![/color][/size]
Mike Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]you gota give the theme and ending song its props... its cool hehee [/B][/QUOTE] You're right, the ending song is cool because it means the damn show is over...*grumbles*
amibasuki Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinBuu [/i] [B]I agree with Rick on this. Hamtaro is far from the worste anime ever. I actually watch it both times everyday, I even dance with the hamster during the closing theme, so there! *sticks out toung* [/B][/QUOTE] lol. well, I've never done that before, but if you like it, you go ahead and keep on......*backs away slowly* when I first saw it, the dancing hamster reminded me of Ryoouki (I never could spell that name!) from Tenchi. cute little cabbit :D. Hamtaro's actually not that bad of a show, considering it was made for little kids in the first place, therefore it doesn't have to have a complex plot (if any at all :cross: ).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now