Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Morph
Posted
I have a question. While King Kai was telling Gokou about the Saiya-Jins and how they started. What was the race that gave them technology to become space pirates? They looked like robots with red eyes... I don't know their names
Posted
I think they were called Arcosians or something like that. I remember watching that ep a couple weeks ago on Toonami. I'm not for sure, but I think that's it.
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Not sure which one you mean, so I'll tell ya both of them...

The race that co-existed with them on Vegeta were the Tuffles, but they Saiyans couldn't work they're technology(except for the Scouters)...

So they made a deal with the Arcosians: they'd conquer the planets for them to live on in exchange for the technology to get to the planets.

Of course King Kai may have been wrong. He said the Guardian of Planet Vegeta destroyed the planet and all the Saiyans, when we later found out it was Frieza.[/color][/size]
Posted
u know..king kai doesnt know everything..not even the supreme kai...

which is wierd cause he should...

i believe frieza owned the planet...making him the "guardian" if you know what i mean...
Posted
[color=royalblue]
No, no one "owned" the planet, especially not Furiza, Furiza was just in alliance with the Saiyan race, and turned his back on them.
I'm pretty sure Bebi is a tuffle, right? I may be wrong though.
[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]Not sure which one you mean, so I'll tell ya both of them...

The race that co-existed with them on Vegeta were the Tuffles, but they Saiyans couldn't work they're technology(except for the Scouters)...

So they made a deal with the Arcosians: they'd conquer the planets for them to live on in exchange for the technology to get to the planets.

Of course King Kai may have been wrong. He said the Guardian of Planet Vegeta destroyed the planet and all the Saiyans, when we later found out it was Frieza.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
i thought it was that the saiyans couldn't made the technology, not that thy couldn't use it.
Posted
[color=red][size=3]No, the Tuffle's left their technology behind, but the Saiyan's couldn't work it. Think about it: if you're a stupid barbarian and I'm a genius technician, and I make a computer. You kill me, and take the computer, which you have never seen before. Would you be able to work the computer. Not correctly. You may stumble over the power button and figure out how to work it in a few months or so, but it's a little complicated. Now, blow that computer into a rocket ship and imagine how that works out.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]I'm pretty sure Bebi is a tuffle, right? I may be wrong though.[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Meh.. Bebi was a Tsufuru-jin or some crazy thing like that. :p Although "Tuffle" might be the dubs way of saying it, but Bebi and the Tuffles don't looks alike at all, so I wouldnt think so. I mean, Bebi is really short, gray-ish skin, with a little schpiel like Majin Buu coming off his head; and the Tuffles were nearly human.[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]
Thanks for clearing that up :)

BTW: Does anyone have a pic of Bebi? I have never seen a single pic. I saw something (it was dabura, and I was a stupid [not saying dubbies are stupid, but I was] dubbie), and I thought it was Bebi :p
[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]It's been a little while since I've watched the Bebi saga, but wasn't Bebi made from Tuffles' DNA? Anyways, here's a Bebi picture Aries, they're pretty hard to find. (IMAGE SPOILER WARNING! This image shows one of Bebi's special abilities!)

EDIT: He's the little guy at the bottom.
[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kouberei [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]It's been a little while since I've watched the Bebi saga, but wasn't Bebi made from Tuffles' DNA?[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]It's possible, I haven't actually seen much of anything from GT, only a few episode clips. So I am really not sure. I'll look into it..[/color]
Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks
Posted
you guys are making me Confused
Posted
[color=indigo]Hrmm... well I found this: [url]http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/bebi.shtml[/url]

Pojo has always been a reliable rescource. I am thinking that "Tuffle" is the dubs way of saying Tsufuru-jin, it seems to make the most sense in reading about Bebi. I would have just attached the picture, but that thing about Bebi is actually made up of about nine or ten different pictures.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Hrmm... well I found this: [url]http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/bebi.shtml[/url]

Pojo has always been a reliable rescource. I am thinking that "Tuffle" is the dubs way of saying Tsufuru-jin, it seems to make the most sense in reading about Bebi. I would have just attached the picture, but that thing about Bebi is actually made up of about nine or ten different pictures.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Yes, "Tuffle" is the dubbed name for Tsufuru-jin. And yes, Bebi is basically a Tsufuru-jin.


As for the question of the thread, yes, it was the Arcosians. See, when the Saiya-jins destroyed the Tsufuru-jin when the full moon came out (Which only comes out ever [b]8[/b] years, so you were right Piro...;P), they destroyed all of the Tsufuru-jin.

But the Saiya-jins wanted a way to fight, to fulfill their purpose in life, but to somehow keep the race alive. So, the Arcosians with their Scouters find the Saiya-jins and hire them to capture a new planet for them. In return, the Arcosians gave the Saiya-jins all those neato electronic gizmos. And the rest, is history.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...