Corey Posted June 9, 2002 Posted June 9, 2002 People, I have found something that may prove a rumor that has been traveling the internet for a long time. I have found the location of a second 1/35 Soldier. Please download the map I have made. The second, like the first is in Junon. Please someone do it! I need someone else to confirm it. I need to know I am not crazy!
G/S/B Master Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 Nope.No 1/35 soldier there.It's a lie.So you're crazy. Edit: hmmm.Some how i got 2 1/35 soldiers.I forgot,my firend delete my old file and copied his file to my memory card.He must of use that method to get 1 of the 1/35 soldiers.The only way i could know is to ask him.
JCBaggee Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Wait...I may have found that, but it's been a while. Better wait for Sephiroth to respond.[/color][/size]
Flash Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 Does it really matter how many there are? After all, you can get as many as you want in the speed square...
Guest Voodookanaka Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 Um next to it on mine it says 6.....so i assume i have 6 of them......?????????? and they make one of cait siths limit breaks stronger so they do have a use..........thats all.
Desbreko Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 [color=indigo]I've always known that there were two 1/35 Soldier in Junon... You get two in Junon, and then you can get others from the Speed Square... They're not all that hard to find, if you care to look for items in all the houses and shops and places in Junon.[/color]
The Harlequin Posted June 13, 2002 Posted June 13, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]I've never bothered, after a bad experience. I got three of them, the two in Junon and one from Speed Square, and from then on Cait Sith only ever did his Toy Soldiers limit break. Most annoyed. Has that ever happened to anyone else, or is it just my game out to get me?[/font][/color]
SephirothNIN Posted June 18, 2002 Posted June 18, 2002 the only point of the 1/35 of a soldier is in the Japanese vers., that gives Cait Sith another limit break, I forgot what it did tho, wasn't terribly useful.
Sephiroth Posted June 18, 2002 Posted June 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i] [B]the only point of the 1/35 of a soldier is in the Japanese vers., that gives Cait Sith another limit break, I forgot what it did tho, wasn't terribly useful. [/B][/QUOTE] no, this is not true.... square originally intended to do a little side quest thingy with the soldiers, but dropped the idea at the last second....
GothMog Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 sort of going of the subject but at speed square you CAN get the sephiroths clone sword what does it do?
Desbreko Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 [color=indigo]Nothing... absolutely nothing... It's totally useless... It's just something to have. I'm not sure, but I think you can even get more than one. If you'll notice, it has the little item icon next to "Masamune" on the item screen, so it can't be equiped.[/color]
JCBaggee Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Just another of the great mysteries in FF7...[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now