OtakuBoards

!!!Second 1/35 Soldier!!!

Corey

People, I have found something that may prove a rumor that has been traveling the internet for a long time.
I have found the location of a second 1/35 Soldier.
Please download the map I have made.
The second, like the first is in Junon.
Please someone do it!
I need someone else to confirm it.
I need to know I am not crazy!

Nope.No 1/35 soldier there.It's a lie.So you're crazy.

Edit: hmmm.Some how i got 2 1/35 soldiers.I forgot,my firend delete my old file and copied his file to my memory card.He must of use that method to get 1 of the 1/35 soldiers.The only way i could know is to ask him.

Guest Voodookanaka
Um next to it on mine it says 6.....so i assume i have 6 of them......?????????? and they make one of cait siths limit breaks stronger so they do have a use..........thats all.

[color=indigo]I've always known that there were two 1/35 Soldier in Junon... You get two in Junon, and then you can get others from the Speed Square... They're not all that hard to find, if you care to look for items in all the houses and shops and places in Junon.[/color]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]I've never bothered, after a bad experience. I got three of them, the two in Junon and one from Speed Square, and from then on Cait Sith only ever did his Toy Soldiers limit break. Most annoyed. Has that ever happened to anyone else, or is it just my game out to get me?[/font][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i]
[B]the only point of the 1/35 of a soldier is in the Japanese vers., that gives Cait Sith another limit break, I forgot what it did tho, wasn't terribly useful. [/B][/QUOTE]

no, this is not true....

square originally intended to do a little side quest thingy with the soldiers, but dropped the idea at the last second....

[color=indigo]Nothing... absolutely nothing... It's totally useless... It's just something to have. I'm not sure, but I think you can even get more than one. If you'll notice, it has the little item icon next to "Masamune" on the item screen, so it can't be equiped.[/color]