OtakuBoards

Vampires, Werewolfs and Demons. Oh My!

Renee

[color=sandy brown][font=gothic][i]Amatia and Lir had been walking through the forest when they heard a loud thud. They looked at each other, then moved towards the sound to investigate. They found a guy lying on the ground that had completely blacked out. Amatia got close to check to see if he was still alive, but wary of an inpromptu attack.[/i]

Amatia: He's still alive.

Lir: Is he a Hunter?

Amatia: No, I don't believe so. There would probably be a gun or something nearby. Plus, I smell something familiar.

[i]Amatia took a deeper wiff of the stranger.[/i]

Amatia: Yep, knew it. He's a werewolf like me.

Lir: Well, if he's a werewolf, he can be all bad.

[i]Amatia coughed, her way of saying she took a slight offense at her current ally's remark. She picked the stranger up.[/i]

Amatia: We should take him with us. No telling what those Hunters would do to him if they found him lying here knocked out like this.

Lir: Agreed. Let's go.

[i]Lir and Amatia, carrying the stranger, walked deeper into the woods, hoping not to have another encounter with the Hunters, but ready none the less....[/i][/font][/color]

Kain: Yes,for about 50 years I guess.

Lalaith: Don't you mean 5.

Kain: No....

Lalaith: Where to?

Kain: I hear people about a mile down this path.

Lalaith: Let's go check.

After about 45 minutes they encounter a group of strangers.Kain jumps out of the bushes off to the side.

Kain: Who are you all?

Lir: Who are you?

Kain: Kain.....Kain Yagyu.

Lir: Lir Wallflowers...

Amatia: You're a Werewolf...you smell like one.

Kain: Yes I am.

Lalaith: I'm Lalaith.

Amatia: Amatia.

Kain: Who's that there?

Lir: Why should we trust you?You might just be a hunter.

Kain: You'll just have to.

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic][i]Sick of the city, Alastuin drove the old taxi out of the industrial estate and into the surrounding forest. Upon pulling into a thicket of trees and killing the engine, realised a while later that that was exactly what she had done - killed it. Abandoning the dead car she slamed the door shut in anger and swore.
Five metres later Alastuin ditched the high heels, the sharp heel sank into the soft soil with every step. The road she was on was not used much, but if she walked up it a few k's there probably would be more activity. Walking back to the taxi, she cleaned it out, aquiring seventy dollars, her coat, some unmarked pills, four squares of turkish delight cadbury chocolate, a nasty loking tactical knife, and then her shoes, where she left them. Filling her handbag with these possesions and carrying her shoes, she began to walk up the road. [/color][/font][/i]

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]After a few minutes walking, Vukodlak wondered just how far from habitation he was, and just what continent he was on. Absorbed in thought, he almost doesn't notice when he is hailed by a young woman on foot. He wasn't sure, but he had a feeling that that was an anomaly in this day in age, or at least in this isolation.[/I]

Vukodlak: Forgive mine ignorance...

[I]He breaks off at the confused look on her face.[/I]

Woman: Why are you talking like that?

[I]Vukodlak suddenly remembers that Hight Style went out of fashion a few hundred years ago.[/I]

Vukodlak: It's hard to explain. What I was going to say is, "What did you say?"

Woman: Never mind. What are you doing out here?

Vukodlak: The same could be said of you.

Woman: I'm coming from a city, you are heading towards one. And there's nothing out there for a long way.

Vukodlak: Try flying some time, you'd enjoy it. Now, if you'll excuse me...

[I]Tiring of the encounter, and of other being's company, Vukodlak stops channeling light around him, an act that seems to make him flash back into his real form. The woman is taken aback, but before she can react, Vukodlak wings his way off into the skies, quickly becoming nothing more than a speck on the horizon.[/I][/font][/color]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic][i]Realising that she might not be alone in this realm of mortals startled her, but she regained her composure quickly as a car sped up behind her. She stuck out her thumb, and hitched her skirt up with the other hand after a moments deliberation. The car pulled over immediatly and an angry, middle aged mother of two scrambled out of the car and began walking towards Alastuin. Alastuin scouted for jesus fish stickers, and seeing none, relaxed somewhat.[/i]

Woman: What in god's name are you trying to do? Are you a prostitute?

Alastuin: I was trying to get back into the city, hitching my skirt up often helps.

Woman: Oh dear, where are you from?

Alastuin: Oh... um, around. I... uh... have a function to get to...

[i]The woman examined her clothing and believed her.[/i]

Woman: Well, I can give you a lift but I don't know what you're doing out here...

[i]Suddenly, another car pulled over, an old ute with a few men riding in the tray. They held weapons, and looked angry and scared. One ma, obviously the leader of the pack, jumped out and walked over to the two women.[/i]

Man: Ladies, I will have to ask you to get back in the car please.

Woman: Excuse me?

Man: We are from an.... an organisation called the... um, Protectors. Sort of. We have... heard... that there are dangerous things out here tonight, and it is not a good thing to be standing out here on your lonesome.

[i]He had a thick, drawling accent, and smelt of the conservative right-wing capitalist patriarchal consumer that Alastuin hated with a passion, they were perfect fits for the Hunters, the organisation formed to seek out and destroy those not of human flesh. Thinking quickly, she played dumb.[/i]

Alastuin: Lordee sir, what [i]have[/i] you heard?

Man: Well, ma'am, there was news of a... thing... that went this way, and there have been strrange things happ'nen this very eve, and... well.... what are you doing out here dressed like that anyway, you mind me askin'?

Alastuin: I was driving in for a function and my car broke down.

[i]The men riding in the back of the ute immediately looked shaocked and scared, and took up arms quitely with a glance from the head guy. Alastuin prepared herself for action. [/i]

Man: You mean your taxi....

Alastuin: Yeah, I was taking a taxi. I decided to drive to another f*cking [i]city[/i], so I decided to take a cab. What kind of fool do you take me for??

[i]A mistake. Anger inside her, stirred by her incredible acting talents, flared up to make her act look more convincing but in doing so she actually became angry, and her eyes flared behind the sunglasses she still wore. The woman was not watching, but the man was, and he jumped back and pointed his rifle straight at her.[/i]

Man: Alright *****, don't try anything stupid.

[i]At this Alastuin really lost her temper. These people relaly didn't know that there was not such act as "outnumbering a demon" for odds. The woman had turned around again and was scared, Alastuin could see it. Glancing at her, she sent a message for an impulse to get back into the car and drive off, slowly. She did. Turning back to the man, time bent and she reached out for the rifle and grabbed it, twisting it out of his grasp before he could blink. the others began firing upon her, she ignored them and concentrated on beating the man's head into a bloody pulp on the asphalt. Exactly one second after she had aquired the shotgun, she was running through the forest, the abandoned car a scene of complete massacre. The air was still warm with the friction of the attack.[/i][/font][/color]

[font=gothic][color=crimson][I]After a short minute, Alastuin halted as she came into a clearing. There was a relatively large compound erected. Steel wire and fortified walls harshly set against the vegetation. There is a shout from the walls. Thinking someone had spotted her, Alastuin ducked behind a tree. After another yell, this one more like a scream, and a strange hissing noise, she looks back around.

After flying off, Vukodlak surveyed the area around him. In the middle of the forest, he spotted a building. Curious, he swooped lower, only to be greeted with bullets. A Hunter outpost. Diving out of the way, Vukodlak sprays acid down as he lands, leaving several men in horrible agony. Approaching the barracks, he kicks down the door, his scimitars arcing out. Walking in, he quickly kills the first few, leaning back and raking one of them with his talons. The man's head stays in his foot, to a wet crushing sound when Vukodlak stands up properly. At the other end of the building, five more soldiers shake off their surprise and fumble for weapons. Before they can even pick them up, Vukodlak has reached them. Catching a blow from the butt of a rifle on his scimitar, he twists the blade around the gun, thrusting forward when the blade reaches an apex. The man falls, a deadly gash through his throat. Vukodlak ripostes before he had even hit the floor, decapitating one, and hitting a third in the chest with his tail, stunning him. The last one has managed to get his rifle loaded, and fires a shot into Vukodlak's shoulder. Roaring in pain, the mymridion whips his head around, catching the man's head in his maw, then ripping his head off, swallowing it whole. The stunned Hunter looks at him in terror. Sheathing one of his scimitars, Vukodlak pins the hunter to the floor with a claw, before spitting acid into his eyes.[/I]

Vukodlak: Against such arrogance, I have a right to act.

Woman: What makes you think you need the right? My name is Alastuin. My thanks for taking care of these.

[I]Vukodlak spins around, startled. The woman he met earlier has entered, with him even noticing.[/I]

Vukodlak: I am Vukodlak. Or at least, that's the name I use. I don't actually know. I'm taking it that you also are something other than mortal.

Alastuin: Succubus.

[I]Alastuin smiles, in what to anyone else would be an intimidating fashion, showing teeth filed to point. Vukodlak remains unimpressed, opening his mouth to reveal two inch long fangs.[/I]

Vukodlak: Unless the succubi have been branching out lately, you should have no interest in me.

Alastuin: Well, not any interest in that way. You're not my type. But considering all this *she waves her arm at the carnage, ignoring the groans of the dying man*, I have a feeling we have some common interests.

Vukodlak: I'm only destroying these *he spits the word* hives because they aggravate me. Nothing more.

Alastuin: Then you have no real purpose in such carnage? You don't seem to shrink from it.

Vukodlak: I don't. But I have more important things to do.

Alastuin: Such as?

Vukodlak: Find out who I am. Now, shall we go.

[I]They walk out, falling into deep conversations about their past. After a brief history is given, each decides that they may indeed have common interests. Vukodlak is especially interested, this is one of the few beings he has ever met in his long, long years he actually likes.[/font][/color]

As they walked back to Ryowa.

Ryowa: Where have you been?

Lir: I found someone else. Her name is Aamtia.

Ryowa: Nice to meet you. And is she...

Lir: She's a werewolf.

Ryowa: Oh.....

Aamtia: Dont be scared. Im not going to bite you.

Ryowa: Not its not that...its....nevermind..whose that?

Lir: We found him. He looks like hes in very bad shape.

Ryowa: I can mix up some herbs if that will help.

Aamtia: That will be perfect.

Ryowa quickly mixed up some herbs and gave it to the girls. They put the herbs on the strangers wounds and let him lie there for a couple of hours changing the old herbs for newer ones. Then suddenly the starangers eyes oppened...