OtakuBoards

Leaving, on a Jet plane...

Flash

[color=royalblue]
I think he should be in the states now, right? Or maybe he's still in the air. OR Maybe he's still at customs and it's taking a few days for him to get through the line. OR Maybe he was "killed in a horrendous crash" OR Okay, I'm braindead now...
[/color]

Guest Saiyangohan2002
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

You tell 'em, Warlock... Spreading false rumours, James? Tsk, tsk. :p

And everyone else, [I]keep on topic!![/I] Just because thim-what's his name made a visit doesn't mean we have to stop paying attention to me! Look! It's me! Flash! I'm leaving soon! I should be packing, but I'm online! LOOK AT ME!! LOVE ME!!

...What the hell is ADD? [/B][/QUOTE]

I couldn't forget a fellow kiwi Flash, Not when we are but a minute speck on the map! Good luck with your trip to the States Flash, keep us posted ;)

I'm back! Or rather, I'm not back... I'm here! In the states, that is... I stopped in LAX and Denver... And hell, I was expecting worse... I was all like 'Err... Where are customs? Why aren't I being frisked?'

Heck, I'll post up my Travel diary later...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I'm back! Or rather, I'm not back... I'm here! In the states, that is...[/B][/QUOTE]

...Stop messing up my mind Flash. You can't be [i]here[/i]... Aren't you [i]there[/i]? :P ::holds head in confusion::

Anyway, I hope getting there was good. Nice to see you weren't hijacked... But even if you were, you could mesmerise the hijackers with your giant hent- Well, that secret 'collection' of yours...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]Welcome to the states man. Was Colorado burnt to a crsip when you landed there? [/B][/QUOTE]Colorado burnt down? o.O?

Erm....welcome to....there, Flash....o.o