OtakuBoards

Leaving, on a Jet plane...

Flash

Yeah, that's right... Tommorow, Wednesday 1:00pm my time, I'll be hoppin' on a plane bound for Auckland, then transfering at LAX, to Denver, and finally arriving in Rapid city... I will, of course, tell you when I get there. If I don't, I've probably died in some horrendous plane crash...

Erm, yeah. I'll be in the air a good 20 hours, and god knows how long I'll be waiting around at the airports... Erm... Wish me luck. ^^;

I expect you to be online quite a bit, Feh... And remember, if you're stopping in Denver, I swear you'll more than likely have a lay-over. Not to mention customs. You'll spend about two hours going through those... They'll check your bags, they'll put you through metal detectors, and pat you down at least ten times... Trust me... -_-;;;

>.< I hate flying! I've been to most of Asia and the Asian Pacific, and I hated getting there. Like Boba said, the only good thing is the movies, although I've always been sliding in and out of consciousness when they're on. Don't eat, either. Food's horrible...But maybe you're not like me. Maybe you'll love flying, like the rest of my family, so good luck!

Flying is awesome. Its just like riding in a car. Well except for the whole being 15,000 feet above ground, but thats the only difference. Yeah I was about to say, It seems like all of Colorado is engulfed in flames right now. Hope you enjoy your stay in the states.

[color=deeppink]::is in weird mood as she sings:: "They're comin' to America...they're comin' to America!"

::random people raise their eyebrows and scoot farther away::

What? It's a [b]song[/b]!

Er no...what the hell...I'm insane o_O I blame it all on boys and their crazy, mixed up minds....ugh.

Well Flash my dear, I'm assuming Rapid City is in Colorado...that is by far one of the most beautiful states in the US :) Enjoy your stay![/color]

Thimoc, why do you insist on coming back? You know you're not welcomed here, so why bother? I'm sure there are a lot of other people with whom you can make mortal enemies with on other boards. Go bother them.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by trust fund [/i]
[B]

James: No, it was a waste of time on your part. I don't see why you keep coming here [b][i]T[/b][/i]himoc, because nobody likes you. Why don't you go some place where you can learn how to be cool like me. But if only it were that simple, maybe we wouldn't have low life scum such as you in this baron world.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]You're not scum, you're just a little boy with one hand on his keyboard.

Have a nice day. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Thimoc, why do you insist on coming back? You know you're not welcomed here, so why bother? I'm sure there are a lot of other people with whom you can make mortal enemies with on other boards. Go bother them. [/B][/QUOTE]

He does, which is the sad part. Just prooves what little life he has.... it all revolves around spamming forums. Sigh, some people just can't get it. It just prooves how stupid humans are. Thimoc is the ultimate example in this case, however, there are many more. Someone needs to kill them all off. Maybe they'll get it then.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

He does, which is the sad part. Just prooves what little life he has.... it all revolves around spamming forums. Sigh, some people just can't get it. It just prooves how stupid humans are. Thimoc is the ultimate example in this case, however, there are many more. Someone needs to kill them all off. Maybe they'll get it then. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Ahh, TN...so eloquently putting things in perspective. ;)

Heheh.

Indeed this is always a lot of fun for me. I like to see thimoc make a bigger and bigger fool of himself each time he visits; I don't have to do anything at all. I just sit back and watch the eyes rolling as he starts to talk. It's wonderful.

Anyway, I guess Flash is in the air now...hope he is having a fun trip lol (probably spending hours on GBA)[/color]

[color=royalblue]
Was "trust fund" Thimoc? I can't believe I used to be friends with that "little boy with one hand on his keyboard". He used to be alright back then though. Anyway, hope you're enjoying your trip FF
[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]Anyway, I guess Flash is in the air now...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Probably just got in the air, with how much time Customs takes... Then again, I don't think NZ's Customs are as thick as they are over here. What, with our "He has a plastic knife gift-wrapped in a box for his little army-fascinated cousin so we're gonna arrest him" current attitude...

America sucks. :shifty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Well, good luck Flash, don't do anything I wouldn't do... Wait, that's probably bad advice thinkin' about it.

Anyway, he won't be in the air for a while yet. It's only about 6 or 7 PM, Tuesday where he is... [/B][/QUOTE]

You tell 'em, Warlock... Spreading false rumours, James? Tsk, tsk. :p

And everyone else, [I]keep on topic!![/I] Just because thim-what's his name made a visit doesn't mean we have to stop paying attention to me! Look! It's me! Flash! I'm leaving soon! I should be packing, but I'm online! LOOK AT ME!! LOVE ME!!

...What the hell is ADD?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

And everyone else, [I]keep on topic!![/I] Just because thim-what's his name made a visit doesn't mean we have to stop paying attention to me! Look! It's me! Flash! I'm leaving soon! I should be packing, but I'm online! LOOK AT ME!! LOVE ME!!

...What the hell is ADD? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]
lol, haha...you sly dog :shifty: :p

Anyway, good luck with your trip, especially with that...ADD of yours...
[/color]

It's the coolest when you ride through a lighning storm. Then sometimes the lightning hits your plane and all the oxygen masks fall down. Then you sit there and hyperventalate on the oxygen and forget about all the widespread panic thats on the plane because your walking on a field of flowers filed with little bunnies and....
Darnit...
The oxygen-high wore off.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

...What the hell is ADD? [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol! We could never forget you Feh! WE ALL LOVE FLASH!

Everyone else: We do??

Neh: *charges up ki blast*

Everyone else: WE DO WE DO!! WE LOVE YOU FLASH!

Flash: :D

*cough*

Yeah, don't mind me... And ADD is Attention Deficite Disorder... Or something like that.. How I know that, I do not know...:cross:

[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by SuperSayian[/I]
[B]Yeah, don't mind me... And ADD is Attention Deficite Disorder... Or something like that.. How I know that, I do not know...:cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

heh. Maybe you're phychic and took that from my brain. But ya, that's what it is. I know 'cuz my mom's a teacher (THAT WORKS IN MY SCHOOL DISTRICT! WHOM I SEE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK!). Heh. Let's not start talking about me. We're here to talk about Flash and pay attention to him.

Anyways, have a good trip(whenever you're leaving). I like it here in the States, and I'm sure you'll have fun(unless you set off fireworks ina state where it's illegal....... Then you have a problem with the cops.)