OtakuBoards

Mega Metabots

GAIA DARKDRAGON

::OK LOOK IM NEW AT THIS SO BARE WITH ME::

I AM CREATEING A METABOT RPG,YOU CAN MAKE UP A METABOT OR YOOU A ORIGANAL ONE, YOU HAVE TO DESCRIBE THE FALLOWING::

1. NAME OF META FIGHTER

2. NAME OF METABOT

3. DESCRIBE HIM( parts, status(evil/god guy),personality,and what he looks like.

4. His metal(name it, you can also make it up, the first 5 to join will have their metal named rare thus giving them the power of the meta force( this can only be used one time per battle it dose 20,000 lp damage), it is counted as an attack.

5. His type( Rare, ninja, warrior, puncher, kicker etc.)

6. His Power Source( Battery, Sun, Wind etc.)

7. His attributes( attacks can have up to 6, 7 if you have meta force, he can also have techniqs like martial arts skill, wrestiling etc up to 4.

8. His can have up to 4 speacial moves like Extreem speed,heal, etc.

10. Must State His Abilitys like Power scaner( to see power levels) ,night vision etc can have up to 3.

11. Must state how much damage each move dose( like super kick 400) each metabots life point will be 32,000( 400 lp for each part ,head, L arm, R arm, L leg, R leg, chest)

I will help you out with an example this is my metabot::(THIS IS IN ORDER AS I LISTED)

GAIA DARKDRAGONHART
Name: Dark Stalker
Parts: Gungan Port(lanches Adimantuim Moon Stars, Grows a hand,Also port used to fire metaforce or as ill call it Hyperbeam)
His body coated with adimantium.
Sword of Light( adimantium sword)Attachd to the centerof his back.
Kenetic Sheild ( Can equip to his left arm)
Personality: Warrior
Metal: Adimantuim
Type: Rare Ninja
Power Source: My life force
Attacks: Shuriken Storm( Fires 10 stars)=900
Hyperbeam( Meta Force)=20,000
White Light Sword Slash( Final attack with Sword Of Light)= 10,000
Dragon Kicks( 3 Powerful kicks 1. To head 2. Gut 3.Spin kick to neck)= 1,500
Magical Fist( Destroys any part it hits, makeing it none functional= 400
Rapid Fire( Moon Stars)= 100 up to 2,000
Techniqes: Tae Kwon Do, Jeet Kune Do, Samuri style
Speacial: Extreem Speed
Invisability( can bend light like the preditor)
Self Repair
Teleportation
Ability: Night vision
Thermol vision
Power Scanner
!ok this is My metabot you can not copy it either!

:flaming:

Tyron
Name: Apoco
Parts: Killer ray gun(l arm) , Titanium Hammer arm (r arm and hand), Phantom blade (in l hand),Titanium spiked knee and ellbow pats.
Personality: Warrior
Type: Gladiator
Power Source: My life force
Attacks: Diamond breaker (uses hammerarm), Mega bash, ION cannon (killer ray gun), FPBCA (means: Full power and body charge attack)
Techniqes:
Special: Allmighty Gladiator Demolisher (focesses all of his powers in 1 great shot of his KR gun)
Ability: Upgrade (to Titan)
Inpluged radar (to find people, but also to sense enemies in battle)

I have updated the format
I need T least 20 People to join Total
The setting is this: We will do this like a tournement, the battles will be held in the following place's ( Forest, Mountain's, grasslands, streets of cities, and the Hyperbolic Time Chamber( This is were you will face me , after our fight win or lose( you will lose) you attacks and power and lp will go up by 5,000 i will choose who i fight by their perfomence in the Ro Battles. I will also pic the battle grounds.

Karina
name: Tino
description: a small medabot that packs alot of power. it has a guy sounding voice. this medabot sort of resembles a dinosaur
its long think tail is its key weapon. its a good guy. Tinos loyal and will fight on his own( without medafighter) only if prevoked he also wont listen to anyone else but Karina. tino is blue with yellow eyes,huge claws that launch on command a tail with a built in gun and has radar built into his head.

medal: dino-medal

type: warrior

power source: anything natural around us

attacks: tail clobber (finishing move), claw swipe(500-1000),hammer tail(200-900), medaforce (20,000)
special: blast of the ancients

ability: radar (can see any enimies visible or invisible) nightvision
power scanner

Ok check it out im an aol user k so my s/n is DragonPhil2 so instant message me if u wanna talk about the plans i havel.

we will be doing these battles in a chat room ill make it an post the name thanx. Thie is to all the people who have joined so far( Thank you all verty much i promise this will be awsome!

OK CHECK IT OUT:: YOUR GONNA HAVE TO EMAIL ME YOUR SCREEN NAMES OK THAT HAVE TO BE PERFECTLY SPELLED ( SEE LIKE MINE IS DragonPhil2 ) so this way i can invite you to the arena, you can practice with me as soon as you want( for my practice's you will recive a 2,000 lp boost) so Let's Ro Battle!