Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Any body watch this? I kinda like it. I do not watch it regulary though. I always like to see who the guest geek is. Wish they would have an Anime one on. Well just looking for your thoughts.
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, I watched it once. I found it kind of fun to watch. Though, it is kind of sad when the geeks lose. Cause they're geeks, and their knowledge of their particular subject is what keeps them going. Then they lose. Now they have nothing to live for. Lol..[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]
Lol, yeah, that's kinda funny, yet sad. Anyway, it'd be funny if they did have an anime geek, and Rick Hunter (Kevin) came in there, and stared him down. Haha! That'd be hillarious.
[/color]
Posted
Yeah, a gaming geek would be cool too. Some of the contestents are real geeky though. One girl collected tea cups!??? And one guy owned every album of the Partirdge Family.

If you where a contestent on the show, what would be your geekiest thing?
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I've seen commercials for that show but I dont know what time its on. Looks kinda weird. My geeky ability would be videogames cause thats what I know alot about than other things.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]If you where a contestent on the show, what would be your geekiest thing?[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Things to do when you're bored out of your skull. I've got a million of 'em :p Yet I'm chronically bored..[/color]
Posted
lol, thats the way life usualy goes Piro.

I think mine would be...**scratches head**probably on the subject of combustion cannons. I have like 40 of them in my garage. One is about 20 ft long and I can shatter cinder blocks with a patatoe, well thats not really that geeky. Anyway, It would probably be my huge collection of Comics.
Posted
I watch the show. Its cool. It comes on on comedy central. And the geekies thing about me is I collect Soccer jerseys of every international country that has a soccer team.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]Yeah, a gaming geek would be cool too. Some of the contestents are real geeky though. One girl collected tea cups!??? And one guy owned every album of the Partirdge Family.

If you where a contestent on the show, what would be your geekiest thing? [/B][/QUOTE]
My geekiest thing eh? Probably the fact that I can't stop making ikonboards.
If anyone needs a messageboard I will gladly make you one. Please, sombody, anybody? :bawls: I have no life.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]
If you where a contestent on the show, what would be your geekiest thing? [/B][/QUOTE]
my geek thing would be.....nothing!, considering I don't know enough about anything to hold my own. though the closest thing to being my 'geek thing' would prolly be anime I guess, but I only know a few things here and there, so....
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Muhhaha, That show ownz j00! The tv geek is the best![/size][/color]
Posted
I watch "Beat the Geeks" every once and a while. I find it pretty entertaining when there isnt anything else on. One day, I hope to go on as the "Dragonball Z Geek". :D
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Cruiz, you used to think it was where everybody went around and litterally BEAT the geeks! As in beat up![/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]Cruiz, you used to think it was where everybody went around and litterally BEAT the geeks! As in beat up![/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=firebrick]Lol! That would be a great idea, in-fact it's in production by DanielStowers'smind inc. right now. Mmuuahhahaha![/COLOR] :therock:
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Hmm..."Dragon Ball Z Geek"...I've always wondered if they'd allow anime...I mean, they let that Simpson's geek on, so they'll obviously let anyone on.

(that guy needs to get out of his mom's basement!)

Geez, I could win on that show.[/color][/size]
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
I am pretty geeky in the area of Comic Books. Anime I couldn't do. I'm still learning even though I've been watching hardcore since what 96, 97. (note to self: buy subtitles so subbies won't keep breathing down your back.)
Posted
You know something I've realized. If they could have a Simpsons, Sopranos, and Michael Jackson geek, they could have an anime geek(won't be me. You guys can take a vote who). But then again the point of hte show is to show everyone up with pointless knowledge and make them look stupid (for once) even if they don't care. But I've seen entire episodes where only the three who have knowledge of the general subjects, TV, movie, music, get challenged while the guest geek does nothing. That be a pointless episode for the guest geek (especially since most of the contestants are adults and most anime affeciandos are teens and yound adults.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...