OtakuBoards

readme.txt

Navi

ugh... it's almost sickening!

It's really not that bad though.... even I use it occationally and I'm in a homosexual relationship if you want to say that... but I just hate it when f-a-g is used as an insult.... it's so dumb.... people have no idea what f-a-g or faggot means and only immature, stupid people use an insult like that....

I notice people use queer alot... which essentially is correct, because queer means "wierd".... which is why i think people use gay as an insult to... because queer is also associated with being homosexual.... thus queer and gay are used in the the same context which is fine I suppose... i'd rather you just use queer but this is America... i shouldn't expect anything more or less....

but the use of the word f-a-g or faggot just is stupid.... unless you are talking about a bundle of sticks or a cigarrette you just go on showing how immature and stupid you are and the fact that you use such an insult... 3rd graders use f-a-g as an insult... i sure hope we are all more mature than 3rd graders.... then I laugh at myself because I know some of you aren't..... which is just plain sad....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]How do you feel when "gay" is used as a generic insult? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]I use "gay" as an insult more often then not, but I know it's wrong in more ways than one. {that meens there's no point in telling me how moronic I am for my choice in vocabulary!}[/COLOR] :p :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I never use that term as an insult anymore cause my teacher got really offended by it and gave us a 30 minute lecture on why people take homosexuality the other way and offend people who are. [/B][/QUOTE]

Good..... I've never met a teacher that gave a 30 minute lecture... but my old Government teacher said something like that.... he got mad cause some stupid @ss used the word f-a-g to insult someone and then he told them that there is a goos chance that someone in the class was gay.... heh, little do they know i was the one rather offended, but I wasn't the one who was gay.... i wonder who was, if any, hmmm oh well...... anyway... and he went on and gave a little lecture thingy about it.... he was the most coolest teacher I ever had... made Government fun! heh...

It happened to be my english teacher who gave us the lecture cause he lives in San Francisco, near the Castro district which is particularly a homosexual community. My teacher is straight, but he has gay friends.

Anyway, some of the people in my class don't have an open mind, and they're almost graduating high school, yet they still use phrases to put-down other's ideas, "That's hella gay!" Stuff like that...I know that most of the people in my graduating class need a lot of catching up to do in their maturity levels before taking on the real world.