Guest Safer Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I personally like DB the most. What bout you.:flaming: :devil:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [COLOR=coral]I think Dragonball is corny, and I haven't seen any of DB-GT yet *sigh*......So, that meens my fave is Dragonball Z. (But I know when I see GT, I'll prolly like it the most)[/COLOR] :D
Vegitto4 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 clik on profile, then edit options then at the botom you will find change avatar, then pick yours.
Guest lordgohan Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 You want to talk about dbz:flaming: :flaming:
Sephiroth Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]I think Dragonball is cornyCOLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE] how can you think its corny? its hilarious....
amibasuki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 DBZ (I haven't seen GT yet, so I can't say for that) Dragonball's cute (:D), but I like a show w/ lots of action and drama too I don't think there's too much of that in Dragonball.... anywho, like I said, DBZ
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now