Genkai Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 the manga is good.....bloody.but goood...........mmmmm.....pop tarts.......
PrettygurlRei Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 I'd have to say Princess Mononoke. They didnt get together, which they should have and the end was a little white tree thing comeing out and shaking its head. I thought it was funny, but it was the worst at the same time....
Genkai Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 I LOVED PRINCESS MONONOKE! The end wasn't confusing, and it wasn't bad. they did get togther.....kinda..... they were in love, if that's what you mean. AND TREE THINGIES ARE SO CUTE!
PrettygurlRei Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 I know the tree thingys are cute, but it shoke its head and ended! What type of ending is that, and they didnt get together actually. She stayed in the forest and he rebuilt iron town. But hey, i loved the movie too! But the ending was very wierd to me.
rMs Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 I would have to say the Namek Saga. They just left me haging there.
amiboshi Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Um...the Namek Saga wasn't really an ending. Just the end of the saga, and they leave you hanging because the series goes on with another saga! I thought the Princess Mononoke ending was good. It didn't leave me just staring at the screen pondering what had happened or anything..... It was very reasonable. Even though San and Ashitaka were in love, neither could just drop everything they had known, so Ashitaka agreed to visit her and everything, but they both had to go on living the way they had been. And yes, the Little Kodama's are cute. ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now