OtakuBoards

What the astronauts of Apollo 11 REALLY found on the moon....

Fall

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char! [/i]
[B]

[color=teal][size=1]lol! Man, you rule...

Anyway... To [/color][/size][color=royalblue][size=2]James:[/color][/size][color=teal][size=1] I too think that people who support complete rubbish don't have a whole lot of hope. You say that the very [i]suspicion[/i] of Apollo 11 being a hoax is rubbish.

But consider this: A few years before Apollo 11 "landed," many people, many intelligent, well-spoken people considered ever landing on the moon complete rubbish. Plus, the Soviet Union and the US were fiercly competing for who would get there first. [/b][/quote][/color]

[color=royalblue]Yes, but you are talking about two VERY different things here.

There is a massive difference between suspecting that a technological feat cannot be achieved and the suspicion that the Government has concocted a massive plot to fool the peoples of the world for no good reason.

See the difference?[/color][quote][color=teal][b]

Is it not even [i]possible[/i] that just maybe, just [i]maybe[/i] the US tricked us all to claim the moon first? Isn't there even the [i]slightest[/i] possibility of doubt in your mind? I think that anyone who is so closed-minded that they can't answer yes to those questions is beyond help.

[/color][/size]:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]No, there isn't a possibility.

It's not about close-mindedness. It's about [i]knowing[/i] the facts of the situation. I'm not at all close minded, but by the same token, I am not satisfied to give in (in ANY way) to these pointless conspiracy rumors...when the evidence is so undeniably ample in favor of the moon landing, that you'd have to be a complete idiot to actually think for one second that there [i]was[/i] a huge conspiracy.

I understand where you are coming from, but the [i]suggestion[/i] that it didn't happen is as ignorant and bogus as actually strongly believing that it didn't.

Anyway, this thread has reached its conclusion, I believe. Continued discussion is only going to lead us around in circles.[/color]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic