OtakuBoards

What the astronauts of Apollo 11 REALLY found on the moon....

Fall

Ever since Apollo 11 has been launched, there has been a huge secret kept from us. Something that they didn't want us to know....they've been saying that the human footprint they showed us, was the [i]first[/i] ever human footprint to be planted on the moon. Well.....think again.

Here's an article from [url=http://www.cowan70.freeserve.co.uk]AREA-X Conspiricies.[/url]

----------------------------------------------------------
[b]"What Astronauts Really Found On The Moon."[/b]

[i]"America'a Apollo 11 lunar module photographed a human skeleton on the moon when it landed there in 1969."[/i]

That's the blockbuster claim
of Chinese astrophysicist [b]Dr. Kang Mao-pang[/b], who first stunned the
world when he released pictures of bare human footprints on the moon at a
news conference in Beijing last winter. The scientist claimed to have
received those photos which were so secret the Apollo 11 astronauts didn't
even know they existed from "an unimpeachable U.S. source." The photograph
of the human skeleton was included in a second batch of photos and
documents he received from the same source this fall. "The Americans have conspired in a cover-up of monumental and possibly even criminal
proportions," Dr. Kang told newsmen in Beijing."They hid photos of bare human footprints on the moon for 20
years and managed to keep the human skeleton secret even longer. The
implications of what they found up there are staggering," he continued.
"But the Americans apparently feel that nobody else in the world is
privileged enough to share the information." Dr. Kang's allegations
stunned U.S. space and intelligence experts, one of whom went into hiding
after reporters tried to question him in a Washington, D.C., restaurant.
Other sources also refused to comment even when told that the Chinese
expert has copies of over 1,000 NASA photographs that clearly show bare
human footprints and a human skeleton on the lunar surface. Intriguingly,
the skeleton appears to have been wearing jeans. Judging from the position
of the bones, it seems likely that the person it belonged to was at least
partially dismembered and met with a violent death. It is also probable
that the skeleton was transported into space long after the person was
killed. The decomposition of bone and flesh would not have been possible
in the airless atmosphere of the moon. The Chinese expert further noted
that the age of the skeleton cannot be estimated without analyzing the
bone firsthand. "Like the footprints on the moon, these photos were taken
by a remote camera aboard the lunar lander and were given to me by an
American source who is beyond reproach," said Dr. Kang. "I am also in the
possession of classified documents and letters that describe the
footprints as being fresh and the skeleton unquestionably human. The
question that must be answered is how the footprints and skeleton go to
the moon. The obvious implication is that extraterrestrial lifeforms were
involved but we'll never know unless the Americans release the information
they have." The documents Dr. Kang quoted from are stamped "top secret"
and dated Aug. 3, 1969, which means they were written just two weeks after
astronauts Neal Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed and walked on the moon in
boots on July 20, 1969. Large portions of the text have been blocked out.
But it's clear that U.S experts agreed extraterrestrials had something to
do with the bare footprints and skeleton on the moon. Repeated attempts to
get officials at any level of government to address Dr. Kang's report were
unsuccessful.Explained a Washington source: "Nobody's going to say
anything until the President gives the go-ahead. This isn't any ordinary
cover-up. It makes Watergate look like a Sunday School picnic. It's that
damn big.................
----------------------------------------------------------

This means that there was a succesful trasportation to the moon BEFORE Apollo 11 (The supposed first ever landing on the moon) was launched. And what has me stumped, is if the footprints they found up there were BARE FOOTPRINTS, how was the person killed BEFORE being transported to the moon? The only way I can think of, is that someone was up there alive...

This is some freaky stuff....

I got a big shock when I read that, though then again, it might not be true. What do you guys think?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean what if the skeleton was an alien? If it was, than I think it would be quite small....small enough so they could tell wether it was an alien or not.

Though than again....aliens could've put the skeleton there. :drunk:

Ok....that's a bit exaggerated, I don't believe in aliens either.....still, I can't help thinking that....what if this is IS true?

[color=indigo]Whenever I start thinking about whether aliens exist or not, I squash the thought... I think about something else... I dunno, it just annoys me to think about it. Same thing with thinking about whether something like this is true... I'm betting it's just someone looking for attention, though.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that if aliens actually do exist, the universe is so huge that we'd probably never make contact with them. So, yeah, it's pretty unlikely that they'd just happen to find this planet, if they did exist.[/color]

Well [i]who[/i] is Dr. Kang Mao-pang? I've heard of the name somewhere.....maybe on the news....though what would've made him bring this up/release the photos if it's true or not, just completely buffles me...

hmm... here's my thought, what if, there are galaxies that we don't even know about. Maybe those are our so-called-aliens. Maybe there are creatures like humans/ or humans that know how to life in space. isn't that a cool thing to think about?

Well yeah, but how does that bring a human skeleton to the moon? If it [i]was[/i] an alien, I think it just wouldn't die on the moon, it would have to die of old age or would've had to be attacked.....but then that just messes it up, because in the article it said that the person[or alien] was supposedly wearing jeans.

.....but this is getting off topic now...:drunk:

Ok, this may sound a bit weird, but I kind of do believe in them... to a point... not to where they walk and talk like us, but micro-organisms... diseases... bacteria... what if, this may sound strange but, what if, a metor hit the moon from another planet in another galaxy that collided with a galaxy and flung its planets into space as they exploded and one of those planets just so happened to have life there... Our skeleton makeup is not unique... who knows what that could have been... or who... heh probably not... I think I've been watching too much X-Files... but still... it's really interesting, well with us being just a small speck in an entire universe... kind of scary to think we're the [i]only[/i] planet with life on it anywhere in the universe, which is still expanding and is still very young. So there could be "[i]aliens[/i]" out there... wait... there is no could be about it... there ARE other living creatures out there. Look at the Globular Cluster (The little cluster near Orion's belt), it has a solar system just like ours, and just recently NASA has found another solar system on the edge of another spiral galaxy just like ours.

Well they've found micro-organisms in part of a meteor before....not too long ago either if my memory serves me right.

You're right, there could be life far away with the same structured skeleton as ours....:rolleyes:

Which brings up a point. There might be humans on another plaet, way out of our reach in a galaxy millins and billions and trazillions of miles away....we just haven't made contact with them yet.

[B]I have seen programs/read articles about the moon landing being faked, and they put up a very good argument. For example, on the videos of the apollo 11 landing, there are no stars in the "sky" as they come in to land on the moon.

I could agree with what you put up SS, but I would need to see proof to believe in it. However, it's still interesting.[/B]

Woah!!!! thats cool... is this turning into a paranormal site or what? lol well thats just weired... and informative... some ppl think they never went to the moon at all!

[color=indigo]Sorry, but posting a banner so you can put it in your signature isn't allowed. - Desbreko[/color]

What better way to fool the Chinese, but to give them false information and fake photos...

Please, we can't even 100% proove that we actually LANDED on the moon. There's proof for it and against it, and both sides are most compelling.

The Moon is really made out of cheese, I swear it, I've seen pictures!

[color=royalblue]Erm, of course this is not true. And neither is the "moon landing conspiracy" which frankly, only ignorant people believe.

The moon landing [i]did[/i] happen and there were no landings on the moon [i]prior[/i] to 1969.

Just look at that "face on mars" picture a few years back. NASA viewed the same structure from a different angle in orbit and it was simply a mountainous region on the surface...it was just by chance that it looked like a face originally.

Seriously, people who make up all these rumors must really have boring lives...this crap is the same as all those dumb 9/11 rumors. It's all rubbish.[/color]

[color=teal][size=1]C'mon James, you're saying that it's not even [i]possible?[/i] I was intrigued by the facts suppoting the belief that we didn't go to the moon. As more and more issues were brought up, I found it more and more easy to believe that it [i]was[/i] all a hoax.

Now you know, I don't consider myself an "ignorant" person, and I'm sure that very few of the rest of the speculators would call themselves that either.

As for the issue of the human skeleton, I believed it right away. But curiously enough, while writing this I've gotten more suspicious at the story's credibility. Who knows, maybe there [i]is[/i] a human skeleton up there.

We may never know for sure, and yeah, that sucks. But it's interesting and hardly ignorant for people to at least question and wonder.

No offense to anyone. :D[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]I have seen programs/read articles about the moon landing being faked, and they put up a very good argument. For example, on the videos of the apollo 11 landing, there are no stars in the "sky" as they come in to land on the moon.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

I know what your talking about.

Also in the pictures taken on the "moon" there were multiple shadows on objects, meaning multiple light sorces, when the sun would have been the [I]only[/I] sorce of light.

I'm not too sure about the whole skeleton on the moon though, it just seems a little off to me. And about the whole life on other planets business, I don't even know...

That's BS. If the guy was suppose to be dead BEFORE he arrived than how could he have made footprints?

Secondly, you can't exist outside a spacesuit on the moon. So there would be no way anyone could make a bare human footprint.

Some people have too much time.

-Justin

I realise that it mightn't be true, but you people who say it's BS also have to think what it would be like if it was true. There's no proof saying that it's [i]not[/i] true either....;) So to me it's 50/50.

Well this article is false for obvious reasons. The moon has no atmosphere, so if you were outside your space suit you would explode. There wouldn't be any skeleton left.

However, the moon landing is questionable. Yes, after watching that Fox show on it, I am [i]very[/i] suspicious that we ever landed on the moon.

That's why it says "It is also probable that the skeleton was transported into space long after the person was killed. The decomposition of bone and flesh would not have been possible in the airless atmosphere of the moon." ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin[/i]
[b]Secondly, you can't exist outside a spacesuit on the moon. So there would be no way anyone could make a bare human footprint. [/b][/QUOTE]

About those bare footprints-- they mightn't have been human.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char! [/i]
[B][color=teal][size=1]C'mon James, you're saying that it's not even [i]possible?[/i] I was intrigued by the facts suppoting the belief that we didn't go to the moon. As more and more issues were brought up, I found it more and more easy to believe that it [i]was[/i] all a hoax.

[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]No, it's not possible.

It's utter rubbish.

It's like saying that the sky isn't really blue and that someone used blue gas to make it blue -- it's really green...we [i]all[/i] know that. -_-

It's very easy to bring up points of reference to confuse people on an issue like this -- but in reality, it's all absolutely ridiculous and has no basis in fact. If it had been proven that we hadn't landed on the moon, then I [i]think[/i] it would be common knowledge by now. The idea that it is some massive conspiracy is about as foolish and paranoid as saying that the Government is using scanners in supermarkets to plot every little movement in our lives.

I mean, c'mon. lol

There were many countries involved in the Apollo 11 project (including Australia -- ever seen the movie, The Dish?). So I suppose the entire Australian space agency is lying too? And all the scientists who actually made sure that they were receiving transmissions from the orbiter? And the Government entered into it and was totally fooled?

Come on people, you're insulting your own intelligence if you give ANY credence to this rubbish.

The issues I brought up are really minor -- there is also the issue of the many innovations that came about through the Apollo 11 program.

This is why I'm not a conspiracy theorist -- it tends to suck people in that have a leaning to this foolish paranoid type of mindset.

I can understand why someone with an inbuilt paranoia or religious fanatacism might believe something like this; but this moon landing conspiracy stuff is EXACTLY the same as all those moronic (and sometimes harmful) rumors about September 11.

Furthermore, it's just plain disrespectful to those who put so much effort and work into the program. If I'd put most of my profressional career into achieving such a feat, I'd be [i]very[/i] dissappointed to see a group of lay people (who wouldn't necessarily know a NASA landing vehicle from their own butt) trying to somehow say that my work was for nothing.

Phew. lol

Sorry about that -- I just get really pissed at blatant idiocy and the whole "pack" mentality in general.[/color]