Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[URL]http://dragonnest.freeservers.com/fics/TULoQOther001.html[/URL]

Go their! It was some of the funnest quotes I've ever read! Some of them are anime too! Go now!:laugh:

My fav is

Welcome aboard Southwest flight XXX to YYY. To operate your seatbelt, insert the metal tab in the buckle and pull tight. It works just like any other seatbelt, and if you don't know how to operate one, you probably shouldn't be out in public unsupervised. In the event of a sudden loss of cabin pressure, oxygen masks will descend from the ceiling. Stop screaming, grab the mask, and pull it over your face. If you have a small child traveling with you, secure your mask before assisting them with theirs. If you are traveling with two small children, decide now which one you love more. Weather at our destination is 50 degrees with some broken clouds, but they'll try to have them fixed before we arrive. Thank you and remember, nobody loves you, or your money, more than Southwest Airlines.
-actual statement from a disgruntled airline employee
Posted
[color=royalblue]
I don't see this going far, but that is a pretty cool site. My favorite quote is: I do what the voices in my head tell me to.

Hehe, love it.
[/color]
Posted
The more laws, the more theives.
-Old Chinese Proverb
hmm... that's an important one....
but the funniest is...
'Anyways, can we get back to the point?' 'we had a point?'
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]
I don't see this going far, but that is a pretty cool site. My favorite quote is: I do what the voices in my head tell me to.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Story of my life...lol... At least i'm not the only one:p
Posted
LOL, I fight with the voices in my head. The voice tells me "go right" I say, 'no, I'm going left!'
sometimes it's wrong, and sometimes I'm right.
one time a looooong time ago, I had to do 100 multiplication problems in 2 minutes. the first time, I couldn't do it because I was arguing with the voice in my head. I did that 2 times, then I gave up, and wrote what the voice told me, and I got them all right and finishes in 1 min, 21 seconds!
Posted
Voices in your head can be quite fun...Although it is quite embarassing when something funny goes on inside my head and I burst out laughing....when i'm by myself on a train or a bus or in a library. Does tend to happen quite a few times. I just sometimes call it a creative imagination...mostly so that I don't freak out anyone. Hehehe...oh what fun!!!
Posted
Don't worry, I know almost exactly what I'm doing! -that's probably the best one out of all the quotes I read on that site.....though good work on finding that site. :)
Posted
Juuthena, Monty Python is a group of people, men, hilarious men to be exact. If you want some funny quotes, go get,The Holy Grail by Monty Python... Funny stuff. I also like that quote in your sig, Juuthena,
The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
Very cool.
Posted
Yes, my favorite Monty Python thing, is not a quote, I just like when it sound like horses are galloping but then it is just 2 guys cracking coconuts into eachother.
It's hilarious.
Posted
"Dorothy got lost in Oz because three men were giving her directions" - Aint that the truth...lol...hehehe

"I'm not wierd, i'm gifted"
Posted
"I have a firm grip on reality. Now I can strangle it."
I love that one.

"Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run- he hates that."
This one too.

Haha.
I'm going to have to print this out.
Posted
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
-Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
lol i don't know why but i love that one hee hee
~GG~
Posted
[size=1]Heh, alot of those quotes like "I do what the little people tell me to" and "I listen to the little voices in my head" are quotes from the Hot Topic shirts so they really aren't original, but i still like 'em...like that "you laugh because i'm different, I laugh because your ugly" and TN's thing in his sig "Lets get one thing straight...I'm not"
[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...