Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Nope, it never tells where the Happy Mask Salesman got Majora's Mask. I also would like to know that, but alas, they probably won't ever say. And about that Mario mask, maybe Mario visited Hyrule? Either that, or they decided that since Bowser got a cameo (look at Malon in OOT, or Cremia and Romani in MM), Mario should too.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, there are those pictures, too. They aren't as visible, though. And yeah, Talon has one of the Bowser things, too. I guess I usually forget about that, because I stare at Malon so much... Erm, I mean, you don't see Talon as much... Heheh, yeah, that's what I meant. :toothy:[/color]
  • 3 months later...
Posted
i have a question, does in MM at the beginning, doesn't Link get Amnesia? when he falls through the darkness into the next dimension? he doesn't remember anything afterwards but the chase. My friend and I are arguing over it.
Posted
[color=indigo]Um...well, considering that Link has a flashback to Zelda giving him the Ocarina of Time when he gets it back from the Skull Kid, I'd say no, he doesn't get amnesia.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...