• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]Spike did die, because at the end of the credits of the last episode, you see his star fade out. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Eh? Some people dismiss that saying it was Vicious's star. I mean, only one faded out, right?!

That's them, however, not me. It just wouldn't be right if they continued the series after such an excellent ending session, you know?[/color]

:blah:

[color=indigo]A good series always leaves the viewer wanting more, and I think that is why the ending of Cowboy Bebop is so good. I think Spike is dead, I think most viewers believe that Spike dies in the last episode...but the viewer is not given definate closure. I think the final episode is compelling to watch over and over again because it makes the viewer look for definate proof that Spike did or did not die. I know that every time I watch the episode, I imagine Spike walking down the stairs, giving his famous "bang" line, and then returning to the Bebop to hook up with (ie:"Bang") Faye...but that would be a way to sugary ending for the series.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Vegeta [/i]
[B]Well sorry, geez, I can't hope without getting bashed. [/B][/QUOTE]
if that was directed towards me, I'm not bashing anyone. I'm just stating why I think Spike is dead.

I think it's better if he died than if he lived, cuz he'd have been a lot more unhappy because of Julia and everything:(.

and I still think that it was Spike's star :p, seeing as they showed a picture of him unconcious right after it faded out. but anywho...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B]

[color=red][size=1] I'm not against same-sex lovers, I just don't think that Julia and Faye would be good for each other. I know they say opposites attract, bt I don't think it would in this case. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]I agree. I don't think this would work very well. Julia is too quiet and polite, she'd make Faye look bad, and I just have this odd feeling that Faye would wind up putting a gun to Julia's forehead and pulling the trigger.

I think Ed and Faye. If Ed was a few years older, Ed and Faye would work.

I can also see Faye and Vicious having a one night stand, built purely on passion, but hey, what do I know?[/color]

Guest Morph
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I wish some people would stop trying to do the job of a Moderator...

Anyway, I say Spike and Faye would've happened if Spike hadn't gotten killed.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=indigo] Well, Justin guess what! Moderators aren't on enough and some members are on just too much and they should correct him. I mean, if the moderator isn't there then it should be the job for a member. But you know, I would think the Moderators and Super Moderators should be on more then the members because they have a job to uphold. It should be one of the Super Moderators or Moderators to correct them, and also, I really don't think they should be Moderators if they aren't on enough to correct them. But you know, I'm not on here much more then the Moderators. One more thing, moderators, flame me if you want, but these are just my feelings inside that I had to say. Because I too, once corrected members, then I realized what I said was true.

Julia and Faye would be good lesbians, both are really hot, I need to see them go at it once... It would be great. I would watch the video of it.[/size][/color]

[color=darkblue]
I've corrected members before...but I stopped, because I thought it looked stupid. And the mods are on all the time, it's just that alot of members (like myself) have no life, and are on all the time o_O;; I still don't think it's a member's place to butt in.

But anyway, I did say that Spike and Faye is just what people [i]want[/i] to think, but after watching the last episodes again, I could see them getting together.
[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B]

[size=1][color=indigo] Well, Justin guess what! Moderators aren't on enough and some members are on just too much and they should correct him. I mean, if the moderator isn't there then it should be the job for a member. But you know, I would think the Moderators and Super Moderators should be on more then the members because they have a job to uphold. It should be one of the Super Moderators or Moderators to correct them, and also, I really don't think they should be Moderators if they aren't on enough to correct them. But you know, I'm not on here much more then the Moderators. One more thing, moderators, flame me if you want, but these are just my feelings inside that I had to say. Because I too, once corrected members, then I realized what I said was true.

Julia and Faye would be good lesbians, both are really hot, I need to see them go at it once... It would be great. I would watch the video of it.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Relax Forte. It is somewhat annoying to see members correct other members. Even to me. I can imagine how annoying it must be for a Moderator. Im not saying your totally wrong but there just aren't enough moderators to monitor every single member. You don't need to jump down Justins throat just because he voiced his opinion. You could have been a bit more polite about it, and not as hostile. Justins just trying to do his job. He, as I'm sure everyone would, finds it annoying when someone else does it for him.[/color]

• 3 weeks later...