• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Homophobia? I don't think the idea of Faye and Julia together is all that disgusting, actually. Call me weird if you will...but I'd like to think that I'm just a rather open minded person ^_~[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=1] I'm not against same-sex lovers, I just don't think that Julia and Faye would be good for each other. I know they say opposites attract, bt I don't think it would in this case. [/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike01 [/i]
[B]What do u lot think of Spike and Electra? Do you think it's a good idea or not? [/B][/QUOTE]
I haven't seen the movie yet, so I dunno. somebody told me she liked Vincent though. anywho, I'm firm on thinking Spike and Julia should stay paired up :toothy:.

oh now that's mean, lol! Ed may be a bit.....weird, but c'mon, give her a little credit :toothy:. who COULD she be paired up with though? certainly not Spike or Jet....
that's a funny thought.....

*Ed glomps Spike* I love you, Spike!!!

*Spike looking annoyed* Get off me!!!

ah, young love.......

[color=red][size=1]Lol! I could imagine Jet and Ed...

Ed: Uh, Jet person?

Jet: Yeah, what is it? *cuts bonsai tree*

*Ed jumps into Jet's lap*

Ed: Ed loves you!

*Jet throws her off*

Jet: There's food in the fridge.

*Ed runs to the kitchen*

Ha, I think we might want to stay off the subject of an Ed pairing.[/color][/size]

Guest ProudClod
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike01 [/i]
[B]What do u lot think of Spike and Electra? Do you think it's a good idea or not? [/B][/QUOTE]

Spike and Electra, eh? It would work out pretty nicely actually, but to be honest, I dont really think Spike is the type for drop dead gorgeous, absolutely gagging for it, hot as hell women...if it were his bounty at stake then I think hed make a few exceptions, like in Session#01....(must have been embarrasing to get beat up in front of her though :D )

okay fine, if ed and ein don't work out, how about ed and that old lobster in 'Toys in the attic'. lol, okay, really, I actually think Faye and spike would make a GREAT couple. :love:

Faye and julia could work out, but I can only see faye and julia as a thelma and louise situation. (I was quoting lines from that movie the whole time faye was in the car with julia in that episode, just waiting for them to rob a convinience store and drive off of a cliff wahoo!)

[COLOR=blue]Faye and Vicious? I can imagine what that would be like.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]"...you may now kiss the bride..."[/COLOR]

[I]Vicious slices Faye's head off.[/I]

[COLOR=blue]I don't see how that would work out.[/COLOR]

[color=darkblue]
I don't really see Faye and Spike working out...that's what people would want, but it just wouldn't happen. Now Spike and Electra, or Julia maybe, but I don't think Faye. Maybe Faye and Grey (or whatever his name is, from the first episode that was "to be continued").
[/color]

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
Eh...who was he again? Sorry...forgot :p
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]In the future, please quote the statement you're reffering to so as not to be associated with spam. Thank you.

Well, I'm guessing you mean Gren. I'll tell you what, I'll give you the biography on him that I wrote for my website. Sound good? Great!

Grencia Mars Elijan Gon Eckener (Gren)- an old comrade of Vicious?s in an old battle on Titan, he is out to find out why Vicious had framed him when he had trusted him as a friend so much. When Gren got back from Titan and was thrown in prison, they made him use a drug which had a side effect of changing him slowly into a woman, and since this town he was in had no women, he was very popular among gays and even became one himself. To find out more about why Vicious had framed him and changed his whole life, he decided to sell him some red-eye, which would get them to meet. When they do, Spike shows up and it spawns a huge fight ending with Gren getting an internal injury, and in the end, he asks for Spike to send him in his ship to Titan, where he had fought in that huge battle.

Hope that helps. :) [/color]

:blah:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solid Snake [/i]
[B]
[color=teal]In the future, please quote the statement you're reffering to so as not to be associated with spam. Thank you.

Well, I'm guessing you mean Gren. I'll tell you what, I'll give you the biography on him that I wrote for my website. Sound good? Great!

Grencia Mars Elijan Gon Eckener (Gren)- an old comrade of Vicious?s in an old battle on Titan, he is out to find out why Vicious had framed him when he had trusted him as a friend so much. When Gren got back from Titan and was thrown in prison, they made him use a drug which had a side effect of changing him slowly into a woman, and since this town he was in had no women, he was very popular among gays and even became one himself. To find out more about why Vicious had framed him and changed his whole life, he decided to sell him some red-eye, which would get them to meet. When they do, Spike shows up and it spawns a huge fight ending with Gren getting an internal injury, and in the end, he asks for Spike to send him in his ship to Titan, where he had fought in that huge battle.

Hope that helps. :) [/color]

:blah: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]
Sorry if that was considered spam, and I actually meant Whitney Matsumoto :p Sorry for all of the trouble. But I do think that the best relationship would be Spike/Electra or Spike/Julia.
[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]
Sorry if that was considered spam [/color](have no fear, it wasn't :D)[color=darkblue], and I actually meant Whitney Matsumoto :p
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
when Faye was revived from her 'sleep' thing, Whitney introduced himself to her, saying he was her lawyer or something, if I remember correctly. when Faye got her medical bills (which were in the millions or billions), she basically flipped out and tried running away. Whitney calmed her down and basically told her he would help her however he could. over time, they developed something of a relationship and everything was lovey-dovey and blah blah blah.

some time later, the people at the hospital tracked them down, wanting their money (which Faye couldn't pay, I don't blame her either :drunk: ), so Whitney told Faye to run while he distracted them. Faye escaped while he sped off, only to supposedly be killed in the chase.

Faye went back to the hospital where she was told that Whitney gave Faye everything he owned in his will. Faye went ahead and accepted all of it. right when she was thinking about how much he must've cared about her, she finds out that she ended up accepting all of his unpaid money debts, adding even more weight to hers. Faye was furious when she found out a couple years later that he had even been alive the whole time (Jet caught him as a bounty-head).

hope that helped ^_^.

Who says he died. Maybe he lived. You don't know, thats the beauty of it. As for couples I think that Jet and Faye would be great. But they would never ruin the perfect ending by making a new series so I guess we will never know. *cries*

[color=red][size=1] I'm sorry, but Spike [b]does[/b] die. I believe it. I mean, come on, I can understand holding onto the hope of him being alive, but it is misplaced and foolhardy. ( and iadmit to holding it...:D)

What about Spike's ghost and Faye...Meh! :p[/color][/size]

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I wish some people would stop trying to do the job of a Moderator...[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Hey, chill. If you were refferring to me, then I am sorry for what I've done. I was just trying to make the job for moderators easier. If they listen to me say that it was against the rules, they may stop, and you wouldn't have to worry about it. But if you wouldn't like me to help, I will step aside and let you take care of everything. :)

As for the deffinition of Whitney Matsumoto, amibasuki took care of that. I do have my own biography on him, but they were much more descriptive.

And Spike did die. Gosh, I sure hope this doesn't turn into something like Dragonball AF, LOL.[/color]

:blah: