OtakuBoards

Silent Hill RPG - Sign up

Flash

[I]To anyone who's played Silent Hill - I suggest you join this RPG. You know how the story goes...[/I]

[B]The year is 2001...[/B]

[I]4 years ago, in the town of Silent Hill... Harry Mason, an Author, crashed his Jeep, and was looking for his daughter, Cheryl... Strange events were happening in the town... Firstly, a dense Snow and Fog, in the middle of July... Also, monster like creatures appearing all over the town... above all of that, the strangest thing of all, is the alternate reality... At certain points of his quest, the town of Silent Hill changed. The once concrete and tiled floors, turned to raised steel-grated floor... Walls formerly of clean tiles or white plaster, turned to Blood stained, rusted, dirty metal walls... the Fog and Snow stopped, and the town was engulfed in darkness... But, the most uncanny thing, is the appearence and happening of things that can not exist. Giant holes blocking the roads, then disappearing... Doors that lead you to absolutley nowhere, or a place on the other side of town... These are just some of the bizzare events that occured at Silent Hill those 4 years ago...[/I]

[I]Now, 4 years later, the events of Silent Hill are beginning to happen again... the whole town is abandoned... Strange monsters and Bizzare, Sick, mutilated bodies are appearing out of no-where... And once more, the fog has come...[/I]

[B]The following RPG contains disturbing images... (well, no, not really...)[/B]

[I]To sign-up for [B]"Silent Hill - Living Nightmare"[/B], just post these things:[/I]

Name:
Weight:
Looks/Description:
Bio/Background info:

Starting Weapons; (one gun, one weapon. Gun must be a handgun of some sort, no Machine guns or anything, yet. by Weapon i mean something like a Knife, or a Steel Pipe, or an Axe, anything, as long as it's realistic, and it's not a gun... Good.)

Anything Extra:

--------------------
Get it? Got it? Good. Now, I'll give ya some info on what you're up against -

Basic Monsters:

Flying Demon - The weakest enemy. Looks kind of like a small pterodactyl or however you spell it.
"Teddy Bear" - A enemy that walks, it looks kind of like a teddy bear, except that it's got a ****ed up face, and 2 huge sets of Freddy Krueger claws...
Demon Dog - Your basic dog from hell. Not very strong, but very fast.
Stealth Babies - So scary i'm not even gonna post it.

-------------------
Am I gonna sign up? Of course!
-------------------

Name: Hiro, aka. "Flash"
Height: 5'10"
Weight: ...refuses to tell anybody...
Looks/Description: Baggy black pants, Dark grey shirt, Black jacket, grey hair, two long things at the front, (like Seph), and a short Ponytail @ the back...
Bio/Background info: An ex-student of Midwich street elementary school (the Elementary school in Silent Hill), he recently came back to meet up with some old friends... One day, he walked out of his Motel room, and it was abandoned...
Starting Weapons; Desert Eagle Magnum, Steel Pipe.
Anything Extra: Flash has a Motorbike that he rides around on.

Name: Raynor Dune , aka. Warlock

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 'Changes'...

Looks/Description: Black pants, dark shirt, a black jacket, black hair and blue eyes.

Bio/Background info: Driving through the night before it 'started', Raynor stoped in at the Motel for the night. By the morning, everything had changed...

Starting Weapons: Magnum, Steel Pipe.

Anything extra: Raynor has high athlectic abilities and a knowlegde of martial arts.

Here's a few maps of Silent Hill...

[IMG]http://www.silenthill.fx.nu/maps/silent_hill.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.silenthill.fx.nu/maps/central_silent_hill.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.silenthill.fx.nu/maps/silent_hill2.JPG[/IMG]

In the last pic, see the Haerbay Inn Motel, below Annie's Bar? That's where Flash is right now.

Never heard of it before, but I'll join anyways, besides, my two RPG crushes are here, so...might as well. :smirk: :;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Talais Luna, but prefers to be called Tali

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 112lbs.

Looks/Description: Dark jeans, blue spaghetti strap, black leather jacket, brown hair and green/blue eyes.

Bio/Background info: Tali is kind, calm, and compassionate, but she harbors a deep hatred towards monsters and this give her some serious strength...
Starting Weapons: 9mm, Slingblade (longer than a daggar and shorter than a sword)

Anything extra: Her 9mm is kept on a magnetized holster on her right thigh...nothing else too exciting.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]who r your 2 crushes raiha?

shall we start now final flash? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Hmmm...Flash, then Warlock, and if you count the other RPGs...
- Pyro
- One bad guy
- Safer Cloud
- ssj4 kakarot...
*sigh* That's all I remember, but I think there are a few more.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Hmmm...Flash, then Warlock, and if you count the other RPGs...
- Pyro
- One bad guy
- Safer Cloud
- ssj4 kakarot...
*sigh* That's all I remember, but I think there are a few more.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

But that doesn't worry me - I know I'm the one she [I]really[/I] loves.. :love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

But that doesn't worry me - I know I'm the one she [I]really[/I] loves.. :love: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]ROTFLMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *calms down* *gets up off the floor* *clears throat* I meant, yes, I er, yeah. Sure...:rolleyes:[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]ROTFLMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *calms down* *gets up off the floor* *clears throat* I meant, yes, I er, yeah. Sure...:rolleyes:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

<>

That was my heart breaking... :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

<>

That was my heart breaking... :( [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I'm sorry...Raiha likes you in Final Flash vs. Warlock. But you haven't posted there at all, so you didn't know...Don't give up hope, you'll see...[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]I'm sorry...Raiha likes you in Final Flash vs. Warlock. But you haven't posted there at all, so you didn't know...Don't give up hope, you'll see...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

o.O

I'm outta here... laterz!

Can I still Join??

Name: Rin Hansen

Height: 5'8

Weight: 150LBS

Description: Leather Jacket, with Black T-Shirt, Black jeans. Short Black hair, tan skin, heavy boots, and black eyes. (Yeah, creepy huh?)

Bios: Rin received a letter a few days ago saying that his wife was staying at a resort in Silent Hill. But when he got there, things weren't as "bright" as he expected it to be. He stopped his car at a gas station nearby centeral Silent Hill and was attacked by flying beasts. Barley getting through the thick fog, he finds an unlocked house and takes refuge there. He looses guard and falls to sleep, only to wake up without knowing who he was looking for.

Starting Weapons: 21 inch stainless steel chain and a kitchen cleaver (All found within the house.) And a personal six-bullet Revolver hiddin inside his jacket.

Extra: Rin can run fast and strike even faster.

Is it too late for me?
Name-Charlie Fortune
Age-20
Height-6.1
Weight-215
Description-Very muscular. Wears a purple jacket with a black muscle shirt. And black jeans with white shoes.
Bios-He heard the story of Silent Hill. Being the crazy b-tard he is, he decided to go and do his duty.
Quote-"Ph33r m3"

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Hmmm...Flash, then Warlock, and if you count the other RPGs...
- Pyro
- One bad guy
- Safer Cloud
- ssj4 kakarot...
*sigh* That's all I remember, but I think there are a few more.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Me!?!?

I'll join.
Name-Squall Leonheart
Age-17
Height-5'8
Weight-135
Looks-Looks like av.He wears baggy black pants and a Big short sleeve shirt with a black leather jacket.
Bio-Has been living in Silent Hill but not much is known about him.
Starting weapons-Pistol and a steel pipe.