OtakuBoards

TV Series

Guest Voodookanaka

Guest Voodookanaka
Square Announces Final Fantasy TV Series
[ 2001 | Aug | 26 ][ Sun | 00:37:33 ]

Square recently announced plans for a new anime series at this year's Avex anime rave festival in Japan. There has been no information released about a plot, but it is possible that the series will be based off of one of the games like the previous series, Legend of the Crystals.

Legend of the Crystals was set in the future world of Final Fantasy V. It was made up of four chapters: Wind, Fire, Dragon, and Star and was released in the early 1990s.

There is no word yet on an American release. However, knowing the popularity of anime and Final Fantasy over here, there will at least be a DVD.

(Im getting too many threads, I wish more ppl would post)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]it would have been nice if they did one about ff7, but hopefully this anime series will be better than the 2 part anime vids out now, which completely sucks.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I still don't get it - If everyone wants them to make one about FF7, then why don't they? :confused: Hello, think of the Profits!?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

I still don't get it - If everyone wants them to make one about FF7, then why don't they? :confused: Hello, think of the Profits!? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]More ppl might like another final fantasy over in japan tho....[/COLOR]

Guest Deranged Gerbil
if square don't do a ff7 anime then I'm gonna be even more pi$$ed off than I usually am :flaming: :mad: :flaming:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sorry to say but an FF 7 story would suck... to tell you the truth THEY ALL would... needs to be new nothing to do w/ what has been so far... kinda like the movie... but w/ a better story[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

They probably won't make one exactly like Final Fantasy VII, but they'll make it similiar, cause if they make it follow the storyline of the game everyone will know what will happen. They'll probably jes base the characters on the characters of the game.

Sephiroth! Hehehe, he would be one bad mofo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sorry to say but an FF 7 story would suck... to tell you the truth THEY ALL would... needs to be new nothing to do w/ what has been so far... kinda like the movie... but w/ a better story[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Yeah.... They could base it on the characters like cloud_strife said. that would be there best bet but i'd much rather have one thats not based on one of the games.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i]
[B]Altough I won't find out for a while :( :( :( I'm stuck here in America where they're years behind, like DBZ Movies, we should be at 7 or so, we jes reached four. :( Why GOD!? WWWHHHYYYY!!??? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hah! You think YOU'VE got it bad!!!??? Ppl in England don't even GET Dbz movies!!! They also say they're not releasing the new game that was being made in Europe!!! ON MONDAY WE'RE GOING TO BE SEEING THE CELL GAME SAGA WHICH YOU'VE PROBABLY SEEN A MILLION TIMES!!!

*Walks off muttering*

Thinks he's got it bad...Huh! Stupid England...