Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What's the must-see movie of the summer?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ha....all of you have been over ruled. Mwhahahahahaha....I say:

THE MASTER OF DISQUISE of course. That movie looks awesome. Also, I want to see Austin Powers in Goldmember.
Posted
*is staring at the big screen of stitch and when is commanded to leave just keeps staring*

Must watch Stitch must watch Stitch the Austin powers and Master of Disguise MibII and the matrix II




Note: don't forget Spy Kids II coming out early august.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
Reign of Fire looks cool, but seriously, I don't think it will have much of a plot.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I just saw that last night and it was pretty good! I didn't expect it to have a plot either, but it honestly did. I was glad that the movie didn't rely totally on the special effects and dragons and such...it still managed to have a good plot AND great action at the same time ^_^[/color]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]*is staring at the big screen of stitch and when is commanded to leave just keeps staring*

Must watch Stitch must watch Stitch the Austin powers and Master of Disguise MibII and the matrix II




Note: don't forget Spy Kids II coming out early august. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Please read the rules again. It clearly states that you cannot double post the exact same thing, which you just did. Just because no one replies to your first post doesn't give you permission to spam the exact same thing again. If you had really wanted to add that Spy Kids II note, then you should have edited your last post to say it.

Besides, Matrix: Reloaded (Matrix II) isn't due out untill next summer anyway. I'm not sure about Spy Kids II either; I havn't seen any previews for it besides the movie theatre.

Get you facts straight before posting. Thank you. :)

I think that Master of Disguise will be kind of funny, but that's only from the previews I've seen so far.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=red][size=1] Nope, I'm in the Lilo and Stich theater next door! Ha! [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Lucky.


I'm gonna see it eventually.;) anyone can see I like Stitch. Look at my banner!!:D
Posted
I'm 15 and a kid at heart.

Stitch: Meega na la kweesta!!

Even though it's been out for a while I say Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones is a must-see movie for the summer.

If you don't see it Yoda's gonna GET you!!:devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...