Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK, the Digimon pictures thread is getting [i]REALLY[/i] long (24 pages and counting!), so I thought I'd start a new thread for ONE PURPOSE: for peeps to make requests.

There are only three rules here in the DigiGnome home, and they are quite simple:
#1--This is a [i]requests only[/i] thread; anotherwords, you either post a request or an answer to a request. If you want to just share your art, please do it in the Digimon Pictures thread.
#2--[b]DO NOT[/b] request anyone in specific. I feel there are a few good artists here who are being denied a chance to show their skills for others. Seeing different styles has always helped me achieve the best look for my piccie, and I think it would help you all, too.
#3--Name your request when either making one or submitting art in response to one. (Anotherwords, if someone was responding to my request below, they would say something like, "In response to GL's Human DigiGnome banner dealy.")


First request, heh!
HUMAN DIGIGNOME BANNER REQUEST--I've already seen Blanko's and I like hers, but I want to see some others, too. Just a DigiGnome in the middle, maybe, and whatever ficDigi you want in the background. Please help!
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
I would like someone to draw me a pic of Angewomon. I want to see another version than my own.
Someone please? Thank-you!
Posted
How about someone draw [b]me[/b], anime style? I've got long, dark brown hair, two little 'flips' of hair that go about to my chin, one on each side of my face. Brown eyes, and I don't wear glasses.... [yet]. I'm about 5' 7." Blue jeans and a grey T-shirt with the words [i]Fear Not[/i] in black...
Posted
Sounds like my piccie of jinka Marimon that I drew. Now where is that piccie....?

Could someone try to draw me anime style, too, please? Photo included. (I look much younger with my hair pulled back, huh?)
Posted
Ginny, you are beautiful, and yes, you look younger with your hair pulled back. Cera, you sound beautiful. I will try to draw some anime pictures for you 2.
Posted
I'll try too. Ginny: What do you want to be wearing? I have an Idea for a pic of you and Cera and me, and Blanko has asked to be included as well. this'll be fun!
Posted
i remember messing up in digimon pictures tread by mistaking nataniamons sigi with post. now i have done one litle mistake. i tried to make anime wersion of either ginny or cera and well now i forgot which one i started with.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]It [i]started out[/i] as Angewomon....honest!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHAH

now thats funny

once i was trying to draw my fic digimon DOUGMON.....but it got so screwed up

i came up with ribbonsmon

funny huh

I want to request...i picture of.....Sakuyamon........(its for something i am working on) i want sakyuamon cause i cant find the other sakuyamon thing Kuzuhamon (i htink) the different colored for....it was for something i am makeing

Renamon-Youkumon-Doumon-Kuzuhamon i have everyone exept the mega
Posted
I'd like someone to draw a picture of GoldenGlaciermon, the Mega of my ficdigi, Bortoromon.

He's a bipedal (two-legged) version of Bortoromon, and the horns on his head are facing forward. He is covered in golden armor and he has a giant gatling gun on one of his hands. On the other hand are two very large spiral horns, like a ram's. It's like a Digimodification. In my story, (which I haven't worked on in months) the D-Trackers (Digivices in the story) are able to take parts from a Digimon without any card swipe (In this case, Bortoromon's Armor Hope form Ariesmon) and give them to the Digimon as a weapon. Ariesmon's horns are used for the Aries Punch attack.

See [URL=http://www.theotaku.com/digimon/otakumons/set2.jpg]Otakumons Set 2[/URL] for the pic of Bortoromon.
Posted
Um, I'll try to fraw either Cera or Ginny anime style, though I think I'm better at drawing Digimon rahter than people. Also, I'd like to make a request. Recently I've been drawing my fic armors for Terramon, and have drawn out Naramon, (eagle) Nymphmon (Leafy fairy girl) and Acuamon (Evil sharky seel lion)...and would like Drawuamon to be drawn out, she's a black dragon with orange eyes and 2 orange tipped tails, orange spikes down her back and fins on her head instead of ears, with two orange horns in the middle. The crest of Truth, (on her foot--where orange armor is please) in black looks like a circle with two cresent moons on either side. Does that make sense? :p
Posted
I can't ever seem to draw my Digimon right. I would like someone to try to draw Gyromon.
Description: Has legs like Renamon with feet like Guilmon(five claws o feet). the front of his body is slinder like Renamon's but the back is like Guilmon's. The arms are like Guilmon's but with the length of Renamon(five claws on hands). Head like Renamon's(no fuzz) and eye's like Guilmon. All black/dark, dark purple body, blue eyes.
Posted
Spiffy pic, Cera! I like! I will start on our anime selves as soon as Bible school is over tonight.
I have to do a skit....yikes! o_o'
Posted
Could someone do me a fav. Me and my mates have created two fic series of digimon (we're a bit wacky put mildly) and I was wondering is someonw could possibly draw the characters. I'll only post my two for the time being (cause I'll have to get descent descriptions off my mates watch this space).

Okay, my season two character:
Name: Soulma
Age: 14
Description: okay she had fairly long brown hair and blue eyes. she wears a pair of very pale jenes and a stripped tank style of top. Her digivice is attached to a piece of string which is around her neck.
Digimon: Gatomon (called Cherry) but what makes her different from Kari's Gatomon is that she has a little tuff of purple hair on top of her head.

And my S3 character:
Name: Zara
Age: 12
Description: She is small and has long ginger hair that is usually in plats. She wears grey jenes, a orangy/yellow top and a demin waist coat. Covering her hair is a demin scarf with a zig/zag pattern going across it. Blue eyes and light brown skin.
Digimon: Calumon, no real difference from the one on the TV except she's got a very thin gold necklace on.

I don't really mind what they turn out like. Cause I've done images of them and I want to see what yous think they should look like.
Posted
Go to your first post and push Edit. Then replace Veemon with Impmon. Then go to your second post, check the Delete post box then push the Delete post button. Welcome to the Boards. I'll work on that picture.
Posted
Ooh, these drawings are gonna be [i]fun![/i]

REMINDER: The better the description, the better your picture will turn out.

And Sarsy....only [i]two[/i]? :whoops:
Posted
Oh Cera!.....You're the only one that hasn't sent a recent pic!:)
Oh BTW if you could, make it a full body pic. Thanks. I am haveing sooooo much fun with this!
Posted
::mutters darkly:: I don't have any recent full body pics!!

Mmm...I don't much care for this picture, but here.

[Next up, a weird black and orange dragon]
Posted
...and this is what happens when I have too much fun drawing cute parodies of Digimon. ^_^

I wasn't sure what you meant by yer description of the crest... Which way you wanted the crescents facing, and whatnot...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...