Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
I don't know what Blanko looks like....But I could tell it was me and Ginny. ^_^] [What IS it with her and mismatched shoelaces, eh?]

And everyone else: STOP POSTING REQUESTS! ::giggles::

Just kidding....sorta.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]First request, heh!
HUMAN DIGIGNOME BANNER REQUEST--I've already seen Blanko's and I like hers, but I want to see some others, too. Just a DigiGnome in the middle, maybe, and whatever ficDigi you want in the background. Please help! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Ginny, do you have a better picture of a DigiGnome than the one in your avie? I have been trying to make your banner for quite a while (instead of doing work for the otaku, don't tell Adam) and I don't think the banner will look good if I use that picture.[/color][/size]
Posted
Here people this is a pic of me..........FACE only

shaun i think you got it right on......i am like.....well....some say...a BLIMP......oh well

but that looks great shaun............i like the anime YOU and Ginny and Cera.............me.....i like it....... i really do....... its nice......turned out better then i though it would (most pics of me...drawn or photos....turn out really bad)
Posted
It's great!!!!

*promtly saves to hard drive then floppy*

^.^;; Don't wanna lose it!

She looks like, "Don't mess with me or I'll cap ya!" hehe...

*Hugs Horizamon*

Horizamon: Get off me! Ice Cracker!

*Gets Frozen*

Me: ...
Posted
SHAUN, IT'S--!

Wadaminute...why do I have hazel eyes? I have [i]blue[/i] eyes.
*Gets whacked in the back of her head by Rondomon*
Rondo: ExCUSE me, you were in the middle of some Shaun praise?!
Oh yeah...>_< *giggles*

SHAUN, IT'S FAB!!!! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, *quietly gasps happily*....I LOVE IT!!!!! *saves it* You even got my shoelaces! I love you! *hugs him and keeps gazing at the piccie* ...wow...

Shyguy: Eh, that's best I got, personally. You could scout about for some screenshots, but there aren't many of the 'gnomes. Thankies so much for at least trying!

Blanko: You look just like my buddy DJ/Desirae!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]Is anyone going to do my request? I believe my request was made before some of the ones which have been drawn. [/B][/QUOTE]



Same here.
Posted
Requests that haven't been done...

Lopmon attacking with Blazing Ice-- [b]Done[/b]
Bortoromon Digivolve
Uriel's Rena/Guilmon thing
Sarsy's Soulma and Cherry-- [b]Done[/b]
OriginalImp's blond davis with impmon-- [b]Done[/b]
Shystor's RLM, GLM, or Katzemon-- [b]Done[/b]
Clowmet's umbrellamon
Shy and Shymon
Dark Apoc with DemiV....

Geez....

Did I miss anyone?
Posted
I'll work on the blonde Davis/Impmon thing. Davis is my specialty!
Ginny: In your pic, I couldn't really tell what color your eyes were. They looked sorta hazel so, what the hey. Its fixable. I am really glad you all like it!
Posted
Can someone draw me Ranamon and two Digiknomes flying over top of her???

Calumon: Digiknomes..are those things my friends??

Yes...they are!!!

Calumon: *chases them and flys into a wall*:bawl:

Heres a cream puff...
Posted
WEll i have a request...

Could somebody draw Impmon.
With a faint picture of BBM with wings spread out behind Impmon..But please dont include the guns or the cannon.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Does anyone know what blazing ice looks like? [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe it look like Terriermon's bunny blow except its blue.
Posted
[color=indigo]Just so y'all know, I can take any requests that deal with people, or real digimon. Although, I suck at drawing animals and digimon, so it's rare that I'll draw a real digimon, lest a FMD (now that I know what that stand for. lol, Cera). If you want me to draw you anything, you can just PM me(you are NOT allowed to request anyone in particular in this thread).[/color]

[color=orange]Toramon: yeah like anyone would request you.[/color]

[color=indigo]I [i]know[/i] they wouldn't I'm trying brain wash them all to think my drawings are good! Now hush! Oh wait... I just said that out loud, didn't I?[/color]

[color=skyblue]Pequimon: *nods*[/color]

[color=indigo]Almonds! GRRRR..... I'll get your for tricking me into saying that, Toramon! Well uh... I think I'll just go now... *backs away slowly, looking to her Digimon for help*[/color]

[b]Tora, Biiguru, Pequi, and Cinna: What? You got yourself into this mess, not us![/b]
Posted
it may not be correct but it would look cool if you made snowflakes icicles snow ice etc and make it on fire and shooting like a fireball with ice!!!!!!!!!
Posted
you can always rely on Blanko...
Even though i dobt have a scanner or digital camer i am gonna draw rerquests.It doesnt matter if i cant post it.Its good practice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...