Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Okay.... Sarsy, I ended up not coloring yours. And here's another Blazing Ice picture. [I have another one, too. >_< I like drawing Lopmon.]
Posted
And Soulma and Cherry... I wasn't sure if the Gatomon should have gloves or not, since Gatomon only wore those b/c or Myo, right? But you said the same as Kari's, excepting the 'tuff' of hair. So she's got gloves but no tailring.

And Uriel!: My little sister drew an interpretation of your Gyromon. I'll see if I can't post it for you, kay?
Posted
Oke doke, here is my sister's awesome drawing. [I told you she was good, Shy.]

This is just lineart, she hasn't colored it.

Uriel, this one's yours. ;)
Posted
Can someone please do my request?I'm really looking forward to it!!


P.S:Sorry If I sounded pushy,I just really want to see it!
Posted
Shaun, I was woundering, since you did such a great job on Ginny, Cera, yourself and Blanko, could you draw an anime picture of me?
I'm 5'7", I have realy, realy dark, shaggy brown hair, brown eyes, a silver earing(left ear), light burlywood color skin, I usually were a black under shirt with an unbuttoned black bowling like shirt(white stripe down the left side), baggy kaki pants with a black leather belt, and black leather sandles.
If you can...
Posted
OH! Something else to do! Yay! I'd love to do it, as I have currently run out of projects. Thing is, I worked from photos of the others. It's up to you though. If you don't want to post your photo, I can try and work from the description. Or, if you don't want anyone else to see it, you can e-mail it to me at [email]shaun31us@yahoo.com[/email] A face shot would be fine, but I prefere one with at least your upper half. If you don't want to send it, how old are you? Thanks.
Posted
I was really pleased with the outcomes of the two versions of Draquamon by Cera and Nataniamon, so I'm aking another request (IF possible) please? Can someone draw my newest rookie, Kaimon, she looks like a brown Renamon without the fluff and gloves, but she has the head and arms of Anubimon, and has large wings. Anubimon is some Digimon related to Labramon methinks.
Posted
Ok,Since no one is making a Ranamon,can someone just draw me Anime style Instead?

Dis.:

I have short black hair,Brown eyes,An over shirt with no buttons buttoned and a Teeshirt inside.

If you need anymore info,Just tell me,Thanks in Advance!:D :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...