Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]be patient lauren it might take a little longer to start your request and/or finish it.I am still waiting for Shyguy.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkblue]I am so sorry Hypder Shadow, I have the drawing finished but when I tried to scan the pic earlier tonight it turned out awful. You wouldn't even be able to tell who was in the darn pic, I'll see if I can't get a friend to scan it for me...

..once again, I am very sorry.[/color][/size]
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
D*Star i have no clue if your gonna like this and if you want something changed tell me. it just a basic sketch. tell me how you like her. >_<; and if your wandering about the paper its on i reuse the description paper i printed off.
Posted
Ummm....Uriel5. I am terribly sorry for my slow pace! Our county Fair is this week and I am Involved a lot in 4-H, so I ahve been out there. And I have had to work every day on top of that, so I will get it done as soon as I have a chance!:)
Posted
I have a major request!
Can someone draw my fic characters?
1) Egnamon- looks like a blue bear with big ears he had a long tail with bushy grey hair on it
2)Angelicmon- Looks like a Man, he has a bear type of head with short wings and Sayian type of armor(from dbz) on. He is hairy liek a bear!He has two short daggers for weapons
3)MagnaAngelicmon-A beefed up form of Angelicmon, very large wings, same armor put with shoulder plates, he has no legs but one long electrical tail going straight down....Thanks!
Guest Vengenceuk
Posted
Hi i would like some1 to make my digimon CUBMON come to life so if u can do that then contact me 4 the details thanks
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]What the...? O,O"

Who moved this topic? Must have been Cera, oh well, this is where it belongs.

Hypershadow, I am still working to find a working scanner. If I don't find one soon I will take mine to Best Buy and get it fixed, since it is under warranty.[/color][/size]
Posted
Uh...wasn't me, we talked about this, member? Some higher authority, I guess...but then...how comes the main picture thread is still there? ::dies::
Posted
Oh well. Maybe enough of us can persuade whoever it was to move it back...Meanwhile...
Uriel5! Your pic is finally done! I had no idea what burrlywood was, so I winged (is that a word?) it...as usual.
Posted
Shaun... I... love it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! The coloring is perfect. [COLOR=burlywood]Burlwood is one of the fonts.[/COLOR] It's perfect!:wigout: :wigout: :wigout:
Posted
BTW Uriel: Black is the hardest color I have ever had to work with. Glad you like it.
Now I have a request....actually 4 of them. I have created a fic digi line and I would like someone to draw them, Like Ginny did for Blanko. First up is Tabbymon. She is not intended to be a Gatomon look-alike, so keep that in mind. She is a virus type, rookie level. Her attack is Cat-Scratch fever.
Posted
Next up is Pandoramon. Champion level virus type. Attacks are Pandora's box and Surreal Saranade (I know what the pic says...ignore it)
She's meant to be pretty, but not gorgeous.(sp) You'll see why in a minute...
Posted
Next is Jezemon. She's based on Jezebel in the Bible. She is suppose to be drop dead beatiful, and able to suduce any male creature. She is very evil. She's an Ultimate digimon and her attacks are Feline staff, and Suductive Trance.
Posted
Finally is Phantasmon. She's (yes she) based on the phantasm in the Batman movie Mask of the Phantasm. Anyone who has seen this movie will understand why it's a she. Anyways, this is the mega level. She appears and vanishes in a mysterious fog, and always seems to hover on a cloud of it. Her eyes glow an empty white color. Her attacks are Scythe Slash and Fog Barriar ( I know the pic says different...again)
I hope whoever desides to do this has fun!:)
Posted
I'd never thought i'd see the day...when shaun quad posted! lol:)

Thanx ShyGuy.

Hey can somebody draw me anime style?
I have short brown hair that comes around a half inch on my forehead.
I have green-brown eyes. My shirt can just be solid green or light orange, you can decide. And a pair of jeans.And my shoes are black,blue and white but the designs is to hard to explain so i'll leave it up to you.
Thanx:)
Posted
Hheheee....I tend to have that little bit of evil streak....:)
I am working on something right now, but if no one has taken your request when I am finished, I will draw you anime style, HS.
Posted
Cera I love the pictures. there abosulty(sp?) fab and I'm going to save them so I can show them to my friends. I would've posted earlier but I've been in the USA for the last two weeks and didn't have a chance. Thanx again.:bigsmile:
Posted
[QUOTE]Lets see..... Can someone make me: Me with demiveemon?
I have short brown hair with blond ontop in spikes. I allways wear jeans (black or just blue), t-shirts and sport shoes. Ehm..... I have a bit round head (:P) and a blank skin.... Well..... Can demiveemon sit in my hands?
Ive got green eyes :)
Thanks allready [/QUOTE]

Can someone make that? its on page 5 or sumfin. But I would really appreciate if someone made it for me. :)
Posted
Can someone draw me anime style please? I'd like 2 pics: one with color and the other without color.
Description of me: (I'm a girl) My hair is long, almost to the middle of my back. It is very, very thick, and it goes out in just about every direction. I have lots of curls in my hair. The color is mostly light brown, but it sometimes looks like it is a dark blond color. I have no bangs. My hair is pulled back into a ponytail; the hair scrunchie is silver. My eyes are hazel. (hazel means dark green but with hints of a golden brown color--like the golden brown color of a tiger's eyes) My pants are jeans-dark blue. I wear either a very dark blue or a black T-shirt.

I'd attach a pic but I don't have a scanner, plus my mom wouldn't let me post a pic of me anyway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...