Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was watching a Bragonball series and I saw an intro or somthing and saw where baby Goku was in a spacepod ready to lunch and Bardock was there and then what cot my eye was a women hugging Bardock and crying sooooooo is that Goku's mother???
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I don't know, for I have not seen the special, but please stop making threads about these questions, seeing as all you need to do is research.
[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B]Yeah I agree...
well anyways, I always got the feeling it was Felipa.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I don't know of a character named "Felipa", lol, but I do know Celipa (also spelled Seripa). Never have I seen it spelled with an F. But that would be my guess as to who it was, I'm not sure though. And no, I don't believe that would be his mom, just a member of Bardock's crew.[/color]
Posted
LOL, sorry piromunkie, lol, I sorta typed it wrong. I'll edit it right away.

And yeah, even if she was just part of his crew, I just always had a feeling it was her.... *shrugs*
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]Hmmm, the clip you saw was not right. In the specail, Bardock is in a pod coming back to planet Vegeta when Son Gokuu-san leaves. That, and you never see him with a woman besides the one in his crew, but something tell me that wasn't his mom.

Sorry, I cannot help you in answering the over-all question. The identity of Gokuu-san's mother was never revealed, hence making it impossible to answer anyway.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1] I dont think that they ever revealed who goku's mother is so, you probabally wont find out who it actually is. You might find some theries about Goku's birth online but will not find anyone who knows apsolutly who his mother is.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Have yoou ever noticed that pretty much none of the characters' mothers are revealed? Wheres Queen Vegeta and who is Videl's mom and Chi-Chi's mom (even though I know both are dead)
Guest Legend_Brolly
Posted
I agree with seppt his mother was never reffered in the serious but the name felipa i have heard that name before........
Guest Legend_Brolly
Posted
you never know he mite be a testtube baby god knows lol but im still a bit fishy on that name felipa i saw her hugging bardok and hat on earth is bragonball!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Legend_Brolly [/i]
[B]goku is a fat ugly bas-terd [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Okay, nothing here made sense.

First of all, it's Son Gokuu-san (just to be picky, heh).

Amazingly, he's not fat. He sure eats quite a lot, but that is merely to turn into energy for him in battles. All Saiya-jins do that. But fat? I hardly think so.

I'm not sure about ugly, maybe I'll get back to you. I don't usually judge guys, much less anime guys. ;)

The only thing I do agree with here is that Gokuu is a bastard, since his dad died when he was long, hence he has no father now.

And for the last time, Felipa was just someone in Bardock's crew, not his wife. Get you information straight before you post random stuff.

I have to say that most of your posts here are crap. It is spam and will not be tollera -- oh wait, your already banned. Imagine that. o.O [/color]

:blah:
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
[color=green] They probably just werent written into the show. Maybe because apart from giving birth to the character in question, they all lead pretty boring lives so were not added. I'm just speculating here [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadowdramon [/i]
[B]Have yoou ever noticed that pretty much none of the characters' mothers are revealed? Wheres Queen Vegeta and who is Videl's mom and Chi-Chi's mom (even though I know both are dead) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, the only mother you see is Bulma's
Aren't Videls parents divorced?
Guest Fly-T
Posted
Although, you'd probably would think I'm crazy or somethign but what if they had eggs like the Namekians do???
or maybe they just kill all the mothers after they deliver maybe it's like its a crime to lure a man to having sex on planet Vegeta so after the female has the baby they probably gave her the Death sentence....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fly-T [/i]
[B]Although, you'd probably would think I'm crazy or somethign but what if they had eggs like the Namekians do???
or maybe they just kill all the mothers after they deliver maybe it's like its a crime to lure a man to having sex on planet Vegeta so after the female has the baby they probably gave her the Death sentence....[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]If Saiya-jin's were asexual (like the Nameks), then ChiChi would be a completely void character being that Kakarot could just spew Gohan out. All Saiya-jin's have their mother but just aren't mentioned or payed attention to..[/color]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadowdramon [/i]
[B]Goku, a test tube-baby? Maybe all the characters were. Where is everyone's mama. Are they all dead? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]No, I'm pretty sure he and everyone else in the series had a mother. The question is not 'if,' it's 'who.'

I can name a few people who's mothers were shown, just to be picky and to show that I can. ;)

Ox-King's
Bulma's
Gohan's
Trunk's
Goten's
Pan's
Bra's

Anyway, how boring would the show be if they simply went around and introduced everyone's mother? Honestly, who the hell would want to see that? How about the people camplaining about not getting to see more mothers?[/color]

:blah:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...