Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I walk down the streets of Otaku land and I see Adam building the strecture of the land.
I walk into the capital building and I see James with his pen out writing the costitution.
I see the moderaters wearing the badge proudly and writing tickets to the people who don't follow the rules.
The members are sending out messages some make sense others do not.
The lounge is full of general conversation and full of members that are happy and sad.

I know it is not that long or good but it is my first chance.
Posted
LMAO! Its just as I [size=1](never)[/size] Imagened!

I [size=1](never)[/size] imagened it like:

Im scrolling down a page of threats on my PC
I see some stickies.
I see James's posts.
I see Mods closing threats and moving them too other forums.
The Forums are full of threats and posts.

LOL
Posted
LOL Da thats cute. I'll try one :)

Looking arouns I see the mods,
running around like a little squad.
Ruling us with iron fists,
one almost broke my wrist.
This little place I call my home,
is Otaku Boards, the place I rome.

OMG that sucked. lmao!! :D It wasn't al THAT bad was it?
Posted
[color=red][size=1] Then you must be very shallow. Very funny guys! I can't make something short or cute...[/color][/size]
Posted
walkin by the record store see transtic nerve at the desk wearing headphones.
pass by the big statue of adam in which he is seated like abraham lincoln.
See wanted fliers for vegeta rocker on every wall,they say wanted for tasteless poetry.
and piromunkie riding by in a fire truck.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=red][size=1] Then you must be very shallow. Very funny guys! I can't make something short or cute...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Mist 'O Mist,
something short you say
and something cute?
Would that be you,
Or just your kiss?

;)
Posted
I think I speak for everyone when I say;
What the...!? That is some strange stuff. Beautiful imagery on all of them, but still, you all need to see a therapist, but then again, if didn't you probably wouldn't be here.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=crimson]Someone's getting an iron rod in a painful place...[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*thinks how it will be if he was in his shoes* Ouch.....

Ur apsolutelly right. Better go hide!
Posted
[color=red][size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]

Mist 'O Mist,
something short you say
and something cute?
Would that be you,
Or just your kiss?

;) [/B][/QUOTE]

*whacks rod in painful place*
Die.

Die and burn.


*whacks rod in painful place again*

*and again*

*and again*

*and again*

I am not short, or cute, and I defintily haven't allowed anyone the pleasure of my kiss.


God, if Mishka saw this, I'd [i]never[/i] hear the end of it...[/color][/size]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]What's it worth to you Mist? And this is an asylum. Trust me. I was clinically insane for a year and a half, and I can tell you this is a very crazy place.[/font][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=red][size=1]

*whacks rod in painful place*
Die.

Die and burn.


*whacks rod in painful place again*

*and again*

*and again*

*and again*

I am not short, or cute, and I defintily haven't allowed anyone the pleasure of my kiss.


God, if Mishka saw this, I'd [i]never[/i] hear the end of it...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Again and again and again? Oh my, you've got endurance on top of your other attractive features! Its almost too much. Be still my beating heart... ;)
Posted
[color=red][size=1] You're dead. I'm going to strip to your underwear in the middle of winter, tie you to a tree, hose you down with freezing water, let you "appreciate" the cold, and then set the tree (and you) on fire.

Here's a little one:

In the little place
of Otakuboards.com,
there a lot of stupid newbies
who always do members wrong.

There's always mods to rule
and to tell us what is right.
But don't ever argue
because then you'll die in the fight.

There a lot of strange people here,
people just like me,
they could be my best friends
or my worst enemies!
[/color][/size]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Not very inventive Mist. How about these:

1. Evicerate him. With a cheese grater.

2. Shove him headfirst into a barrel full of leeches.

3. Strap a cage of starving rats to his stomach, and score his flesh.

4. Hang him up by the shoulder blades.

5. Stake him out, dipped in honey, over an anthill.

That's just for starters to. Not wanting to reveal all my tricks...[/font][/color]
Posted
You should turn that in to a poem ,The Harlequin, and put a tape with screaming on in the background. I can just hear it now.
Posted
No, it is just a joke with some people, but that give me an idea...
I walk over to the Otaku track and see the top Otaku runners.
Their are competing for the gold.
Oh, that has to hurt!
The person in lane two trips and falls flat on his face.
The the other four round the turn and spint it out for the win.
The winner in lane number 3 crosses the line.
As the loser in lane number 2 patches up his nose.

Ha, oh man THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=crimson]Not very inventive Mist. How about these:

1. Evicerate him. With a cheese grater.

2. Shove him headfirst into a barrel full of leeches.

3. Strap a cage of starving rats to his stomach, and score his flesh.

4. Hang him up by the shoulder blades.

5. Stake him out, dipped in honey, over an anthill.

That's just for starters to. Not wanting to reveal all my tricks...[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=1] I knew I liked you for a reason...but for the rats. I think I'll use a pot, chain it to his stomach, with hot coals [i]and[/i] rats. Those rats will be wanting to get out, and the only way out, is [b]through.[/b] :naughty:[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...