Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Personally, I have to go with Waynes World 2. That movie was so hilarious, especially the fight scene with Cassandra's dad. I laughed, I laughed, and when all was said and done, I laughed some more.

So, what are your favs?
Posted
[color=rainbow] Uhhh....I like a bunch....Happy Gilmore, American Pie, Wrongfully Acused, Road Trip. lol. They all crack me up.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/color]
Posted
Mike Myers RULES!!!!!!!! I really love Wayne's World, I haven't seen Wayne's World 2 though, I'm having a hard time finding it. Austin Powers was hilarious.....and who can forget Big Daddy, Something about Mary, or Duece Bigalo, Male Giggolo? All of them are great.:laugh: :laugh: :D :D :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Uhhh....I like a bunch....Happy Gilmore[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]LoL :laugh:....Dude, Happy Gilmore is the ShIz!!! (including ALL Adam Sandler, Mike Meyers, and Ben Stiller movies!) , ......but as for classics........I think movies like Arthur and It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World are hilarious!!:D [/COLOR]
Posted
I like the ones that are funny because their so stupid, like Airplane, and Dragnet. Oh and Wrongfuly accused.

Other then that, Anything by Cheech and Chong.
Posted
The Kings of Comedy, Raw(Eddie Murphy), Happy Gilmore,Anything Cheech and Chong, Leslie Nielson, Chris Tucker, Richard Pryor...OMG Friday and Friday 2.......I was dying with Friday...well that's Chris Tucker for you
Posted
[color=deeppink][b]Robin Hood: Men in Tights!!!![/b] That movie is so wonderful, I can quote it. My friends and I have parties to watch it! Yes...we're losers, I know...oh but it's so d@mn funny!:laugh: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink][b]Robin Hood: Men in Tights!!!![/b] That movie is so wonderful, I can quote it. My friends and I have parties to watch it! Yes...we're losers, I know...oh but it's so d@mn funny!:laugh: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


EVERYBODY!!!!!! ....."..We're Men. We're Manly Men....YESSSSSS***snap fingerss"....LOL
Posted
" Where men!...where men in tights! We roam around the forest looking for fights!" I lvoe that movie too. Oh and the Princess Bride is funny too. That d@mn 6 fingered man.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]


EVERYBODY!!!!!! ....."..We're Men. We're Manly Men....YESSSSSS***snap fingerss"....LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]OMG...yes! That's one of THE best parts...that and the part where he's like "fair thee well, caoi, au revoir, avedising, (then suddenly, in a horrible asian accent) ting tong tey!" Heh, gets me every time :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink][b]Robin Hood: Men in Tights!!!![/b] That movie is so wonderful, I can quote it. My friends and I have parties to watch it! Yes...we're losers, I know...oh but it's so d@mn funny!:laugh: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats awsome. Can I come to one, I love that movie. I love Achoo and Blinkin.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]" Where men!...where men in tights! We roam around the forest looking for fights!" I lvoe that movie too. Oh and the Princess Bride is funny too. That d@mn 6 fingered man. [/B][/QUOTE]

"Do you think there may be rocks ahead."
"If there are where surely dead"
"Stop rymeing, I mean it!"
"Does anyone want a peanut?"

I love Andre the Giant.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
BWIAN!!!!......! the called him... BWIAN!!!!!!

Monty pythons life of Brian, Monty Pythons Holy Grail.
Hella funny!
Posted
All comedies rule!But are spoofs considered comedy too?I like Scary Movie,It is SOOO funny.Ohh,and Half a loaf of kung fu and every other jackie chan movie.And every Adam Sandler movie,and every chris rock movie,and I can go on and on but I HAVE to say every Jim carrey movie Rules.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...