Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, you know the tower in Ecruteak city? Where the old man won't let you pass..

Well, if you have the rainbow wing, go there. He'll let you past. Go through the maze, and you'll end up at the top. At this point I'd save and put a pokemon that knows Hypnosis at the front. Try to put it asleep. After you do, use Flash on it a bunch incase it wakes up and attacks. Then start chipping at HP. When it's down low, throws lots of :ball: ! :)

I'm not sure where to get the rainbow wing in that version...but try anyways. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i]
[B]okay iam sorry to bother you but i don't know how to catch ho oh in crystal i got all the legendary dogs but i don't know what to do next so i ask of your help please [/B][/QUOTE]



You get the rainbow wing from the dirctor or the guy from pewter.Get to the top of the Burnt tower.Get him asleep with Jynx with Lovely Kiss then Freeze him.When it gets to red or at yellow and almost at the red use ALL of your Ultra balls.But Use the Master Ball code.Press up and B whn the ball goes to Ho-oh the press A while holding up and B.It doesn't work most of the time.Or duplecate a Master Ball.Just use a Master Ball then you got a Ho-oh.
Posted
I think you should use flash though...if it wakes up, it won't be able to hit you then. I guess freeze is good to though...both of our ways are nice, lol. I say either or...:p
Posted
Ehm...... I know they said it allready, but...

Get rainbow wing from guy in the east of pewter city.
Go to ecruteak city. to the rainbow tower.
And go to top of it.
Catch him with fast ball. (handiest)

[color=indigo]If other people already said how to do it, why would he need another person to say it again? Simply repeating what other people have already said is spam, don't do it again. - Desbreko[/color]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
This thread should be closed, since pokemaster1 probably has caught Ho-oh by now. Too bad I'm not a Moderator... :bawl:
Posted
Well, you beat me to it. I was busy playing Leged of Mana, so I didn't get to post it. I froze him and put him to sleep... sometimes paralysis and confusion is a great combo for catching them too.
Posted
[color=indigo]Okay, I am closing this thread, but not because he's probably already caught Ho-oh. Just because someone has gotten all the help they need, doesn't mean a help thread should be closed. If it's left open, other people can ask questions about the same game, without having to make a whole new topic.

Now, the reason I am closing this thread is because the last three posts have been spam. If you're not a Moderator, you can always use the "report post to moderator" function. Posting to report spam or something like that is also spam itself.

Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...