Navi Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Ha! I just realized that. Named after a computer...lol Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] *connects to the wired* yeah....i named my laptop Navi too. my friends think im weird :wigout:
KAMAKAZI Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 well there's a bunch of names at OB we are all just one of them... :cross: just dun ask.. [i]Kamkxi out[/i]
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I use to have this in my sig on the old boards....Always a Saiya-jin, but forever the Lady......
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i] [B]I don't know. All I know is that I wanted a short name for a board I didn't plan to stay at for more than a day. I was so, so wrong. *cries* And now I have it here, too. -_-; [/B][/QUOTE] you know, u took my friend's name n shes all pissed about it. her name is abigail aka aya.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 sheesh we have some crazy @$$ origins
DiscoSnorlax Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 2 parts: Disco - I listen to it.:cool: Snorlax - My fave Pokemon.:ball:
Jeff Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 me and my brother use to name the main character from secret of mana...jeff.
Kittie Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 my origin: i love kats *have 10 of them) my mates at school called me cat woman becuase my nails are long<---they're bloody real they are too! and oh yeah...my magickal name is Kittie<---only the pagan few will know about that! ;)
Matt.D Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [color=rainbow] Well, Matt is my name and D is the initial of my last name. Plus all the peeps a school call me Matt.D and they call the other Matt...uhhhhh.....Matt.[/color]
Phantasy Freak Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Back on the old otakuboards my name was HeavyMetalPappilion.Well one day I was talking to DesertShadow and he asked me what pappilion meant and I told him that it was french for butterfly.Then he started calling me FrenchButterfly so I used it.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 dammit i want my old name back i hate being mortal
tori Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I was looking through my Japanese dictionary one day and I saw Kotori and I thought it looked cool, and I just dropped the Ko part a while ago, so tori me be:)... I might change it tho... too many people calling me bird-chan-_-;;
Dessert Shadow Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 My names origin comes from the name "desert shadow", my best friends otaku name....when he told me to come here i was trying to think of a name and he suggested "dessert shadow".....so i said.....sure y not.
Guest Soft mush Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Laughing Stock - I'm told I make a fool of myself sometimes. " " " & Cheeky the chocobo - Got it from the game Final Fantasy The Evil Purple Peoplr Eater - An old film about a fluffy alien Nanoo - From Mork & Mindy Ashy Ketchup - Taking the p1ss out of Pokemon Soft Mush - I don't know.
XxmagentaxX Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 i don't really know where the forest came from but i got my hair cut short and alot people said that i looked like apixie.. and i wanted a new aol sn so i put pixie but it was already taken.. so i needed to be a pixie from somewhere so i decided forest.. so i am the forest pixie (and probably cause in my fanfic i am a pixie that lives in a forest..) ^_^' :cross:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I cannot remember.... I think one of my mates said it when we were all mashed a long time ago.
Treble Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 From the videogame Megaman 7 is where mine name were from.
Nerdsy Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Nerdsy is my back yard wrestling name, and I chose it because I am a nerd... N-man is short for Nerdsy, and 'N-man is what I used when I lost N-man... And Mest/Mestil is just something I thought up one day.... Oh wait, no one else knows I call myself Mest/Mestil at other places... Oh well.
Aya Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B] you know, u took my friend's name n shes all pissed about it. her name is abigail aka aya. [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry, dude. I was Aya a year ago, and I was Aya when I first signed up on OB, so I'm Aya now.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Author Posted August 29, 2001 she was aya since the 6th grade. ive known her by that name for 4 years already. now u got one of my friends pissed. dont worry tho. ill talk to her. besides u n i both know this was an un-expected event
Aya Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Sorry... I don't think it's a huge deal, though... but then again... my friends get mad over odd things, too... such as that classic "YOU SHOOK HIS HAND?!?!"... -_-;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now