OtakuBoards

What is the origin of your board name???

Ice Dragon v2

I once heard an Alice Cooper song (Blood Brothers), and it said something about a guy named Smoky Joe. I used yoggie24 for 2 years and I got tired of it (everyone though it was because of Yoggie Bear), and for a short, short while I was called Charlie Fortune (I was making fun of a friend's friend). Anyway, I love this name!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=deeppink]I was actually watching an MTV music video tribute to Aaliya today...and it showed one of her performances in which she was wearing a diamond studded belt that said [i]Baby Girl[/i]. It got me thinking...I loved her song Am I That Somebody for a long time, and in that song Timba'land uses the phrase Baby Girl a few times...I bet I subconsciously took my board name from that :D![/color]

Anyone who knows Digimon should know a digivise. And everyone should know that if they are in the Otaku bourds. I became white since there aren't any other good colors. I hate [COLOR=orangered]ORANGE[/COLOR] so don't even mention it. *Smiles* Wait! In chat rooms and stories and stuff I use the name Raye. There my top two and anyone that knows Sailor Moon should know Raye. Don't worry. I'm nothing like her though.

well, origionally the Soul Keepers were an evil race in an RPG between my and my friend, I was Maxine the evil Queen of all Soul Keepers! Now I'm writing a book and the Soul Keepers are part of it. With my RPG buds I am the evil one, the Soul Keeper and I will stay that way... just don't tell the Saiyans, Saiyans HATE Soul Keepers ('cept for the Sons, Bra, Trunks and a couple of others)

My name? Umm... Well.... Let's see....uhhh....... I like Angewomon.... But just "Angewomon" is way to plain, so I guess I just added the "Gold". And now my name's "Gold_Angewomon".

[IMG]http://members.spree.com/family/shinjiku/gam_sig.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]lettme point this out
if youre name doesnt need explaination n others know where it came from, just simply say its self-explanitory. plus, it saves u a good amount of 15 secs [/B][/QUOTE]

huh....oh....uhhh..okay... *hides in a corner, before she is hurt by all the rotten tomatoes people are throwing, at her...*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]Anyone who knows Digimon should know a digivise. And everyone should know that if they are in the Otaku bourds. I became white since there aren't any other good colors. I hate [COLOR=orangered]ORANGE[/COLOR] so don't even mention it. *Smiles* Wait! In chat rooms and stories and stuff I use the name Raye. There my top two and anyone that knows Sailor Moon should know Raye. Don't worry. I'm nothing like her though. [/B][/QUOTE]

Just so you know, in case you didn't all ready, you misspelled Digivice...